Sometimes your mind wants to leave but your scrolling finger does not allow it.
There are many reasons to close an application, quit your browser or just shut down. Maybe you have paired with a jerk on a dating app, maybe the sun has gone down while you are watching too many YouTube videos of random items crushed by big pistons.
At some point, there is not much left to do but empty the streams and interact for a moment with the physical world. I know I know. It's scary.
If you've been clicking for so long that your eyes are dry and wet at the same time, here are some inspiring reasons to slow down your scrolling.
1. When stans become political, it's time to go.
Me: * open the twitter application *
Swifties: * Fight against Communism and Capitalism *
Me: * close the application *
– "Never met Tay" (@swift_legendary) April 11, 2019
2. Waiting for the third date to discuss the room in which we are, are we going?
"I'm a Hufflepuff," he says excitedly. "Qu & # 39; are you?"
"I'm an adult," she replied, removing her Tinder app.
– 50 Nerds of Gray (@ 50NerdsofGrey) March 24, 2019
3. Do not quote American beautybut "Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can not stand it …"
(All right, we're talking about a plastic bag and I'm talking about Twitter)
4. Too much human interaction.
Bouta stopped the music, adopted 8 children and raised them on a beach somewhere. shave the head (again) as if it concerned no one, then write some novels I am @ overload of human interaction.
– h (@halsey) March 25, 2019
5. Sometimes even a little change of scenery is enough.
* opens Instagram *
yes, everyone's life is always better than mine
* firm Instagram *
* open Twitter *
Ah yes. My fellow brothers rubbish
– Swaggy P ? (@ SBoy1102) April 7, 2019
6. Oh yes. The sweet state of illusion.
* close twitter *
* re-opens immediately twitter, as if there could be a different internet *
– zoe kazan (@zoeinthecities) April 7, 2019
7. Maybe just do not Tweet
8. "It's been 84 years."
9. This first line of amputation deserves its own t-shirt. And a restrictive order.
10. just to pretend you're online.
11. A condemned cycle.
Stuck in the vicious circle of closing Twitter, then immediately opening a new tab and typing Twitter
– Nicole Gallucci (@ nicolemichele5) July 27, 2018
12. Aaaaand it's time to get out of & # 39; Tube.
Oh no, I'm watching YouTube otter videos again!
– Willliam T Harris IV (@ Literary_Manic) April 12, 2019
13. Even the universe asks you to leave Twitter for a second.
Go ahead! Be free! Enjoy the sun? Does it call? This big thing who issues light? No, not an iPad, the thing in the sky. Whatever it is, let's resume in 17 seconds when you reopen this browser. GO THE TEAM!