Christmas is coming and that means Santa Claus. I want you to transform all the characters in the video game into Santa.
For those who celebrate, Christmas can be stressful. Families come together, trips are involved, and it can rock terribly pleasant to incredibly bad. However, I think most of us can agree that Santa is very good. Guy in a fun hat with a red suit gives gifts. What's not to like?
As part of this week's "Shopping Contest," I'd like you to turn video game characters into Santa. Imagine it's kind of Santa scenario where the character, like Tim Allen in this fateful movie, killed Santa Claus and so is cursed to become one.
Next week, I will choose a winner and honorable mentions! As always, good luck and the rest of the instructions are below:
Please note that the image submission rules have changed slightly. We are looking for 800 pixels wide images now!
How to submit – Instructions
1. Create your shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This opens a comment window. Click on "Choose File" if you download your 'shop from your desk
4. You can also download 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the "Image URL" field. Note: This must be the URL of the image itself, not the page on which it is displayed. This means that the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and click Submit and your image will load. If this is not the case, download the image at imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I will watch.
6. Large images may not be loaded correctly, although we have already seen animated gifs of more than 5 MB. If you still can not download the image, try to keep the largest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels or all under 2 MB.