A fire broke out during the first night of the Coachella music festival in California



A fire broke out at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California early Saturday morning.

Luckily, the firefighters controlled him and there were no casualties, according to the Riverside County Fire Department who went to the scene.

SOLANGE RESULTS OUTSIDE OF COACHELLA DUE TO "MAJOR PRODUCTION DELAYS"

A fire in a mobile shower stall was reported around 2 am on the Empire Polo Grounds empire. At 2:28 pm, it was reported that the fire was under control, according to the ministry's Twitter account. "A total of 2 trailers involved, 1 damaged, 1 destroyed, no casualties, neither civilian nor firefighter, fire crews will remain on the scene for one hour for review," they said.

The fire occurred during or shortly after the Childish Gambino head board.

ARIANA GRANDE AT THE HEAD COACHELLA AFTER KANYE WEST SPEAKS OUT OF THE FESTIVAL

Festival participants quickly published articles on the dangerous flames on social media. One person said he heard an explosion and then screamed out of the shower. Another person wrote on Twitter: "I was waiting in line to try to shower Coachella, who exploded and caught fire."


Source link