A woman braves the stench to free the skunk stuck in the Burger King mug



[ad_1]

It was a potentially pathetic job, but someone had to do it. Tanya Krasuin decided to run the risk when she saw a skunk stuck in a cup of Burger King smoothie near her home in Mission, British Columbia. "My fear of being sprayed was exceeded when I realized that this skunk was going to die starvation or choking," writes Krasuin on YouTube, where she posts the video. Krasuin urged people to remember to dispose of garbage responsibly and "put your recyclables in appropriate places". She added: "For the record, I am a new skunk friend. "

It was a potentially pathetic job, but someone had to do it.

Tanya Krasuin decided to try her luck when she saw a skunk stuck in a cup of Burger King smoothie near her home in Mission, British Columbia.

"My fear of being sprayed was largely overwhelmed when I realized that this skunk was going to starve or suffocate," wrote Krasuin on YouTube, where she posted the video.

Krasuin urged people not to forget to dispose of trash responsibly and "put their recyclables in appropriate places".

She added, "For the recording, I left without being sprayed with a new skunk friend."

[ad_2]
Source link