Aspyr Media announced two new physical packs for Nintendo Switch, both in stores in November.
The first package, Star Wars Jedi Knights Collection, includes both Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy; the second, Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo, includes Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars Episode I: Racer. Both bundles actually leaked a while back, but it’s nice to see their releases officially announced.
Each of them will launch in Europe and North America on November 16, priced at $ 29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 25.99. They’ll also arrive on PS4 a bit earlier, going on retail October 26 for the same prices.
You can find our reviews for each of the four games included in both packs by clicking on their names above, but we’ve also got a quick look at each for you below:
Star wars Jedi Knight Collection
Star wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
A Jedi outcast grapples with his past, his enemies and his fate. Kyle Katarn’s classic adventure is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Experience the legendary epic solo with modernized controls.
– As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and all the might of the Force to fight a new evil that is raging in the galaxy.
– Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons, including a Disruptor Rifle, Thermal Detonators, Trigger Mines and a Wookiee Arc Launcher.
– Test your skills in 24 single player missions, four epic boss fights and an unforgettable cantina.
Star wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi. The classic online multiplayer is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 with updated controls. Play as a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
– Play with up to 16 players online in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag and Free for All.
– Customize your character by setting both appearance and gender before entering the Academy to experience the power and dangers of the Force.
– Build your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you progress, discover the power to wield two lightsabers or the ultimate double-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
– Interact with famous STAR WARS characters in many classic STAR WARS locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil on the dark side.
Star wars Runner and commando combo
Star wars Episode I Runner:
Two engines. A champion. No limits. The fan favorite runner is back! Take control of a podracer traversing flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels and more in thrilling combat to the finish line.
– Choose from 25 playable runners, including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba and Ratts Tyerell
– Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda and Malastare
– Work with Pit Droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
– Discover shortcuts and secrets to master your lap times.
Star wars Republic Commando:
The squad is your weapon. Boss, Fixer, Scorch and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Relive the legendary countryside.
– Welcome to the Clone Wars: chaos has broken out across the galaxy. As the leader of an elite Republic commando squad, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate and ultimately annihilate the enemy.
– Fight Relentless Enemies: Fight a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies, from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.
– The squad is your weapon: your squad will follow your orders, executing complex commands and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
If you’re interested, pre-orders are already going ahead before this November 16 release date:
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links which means if you click on them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC disclosure for more information.