Bagon Community Day is arguably the most anticipated community day since the release of this feature film, with Salamence already a leading forward for Dragon and a long-time favorite of many Gen 3 fans. your guide to make the most of this community day!
Bagon Community Day
After Treecko CD, this event will have the same time pattern from From 15:00 to 18:00 in your local time zone on 13 April 2019. The start and end times are not based on a specific time zone, I repeat, from 15:00 to 18:00 your LOCAL time. Many have been shaken by Treecko Day, but hopefully more people will remember this event!
- Lure modules of 3 hours
- Do not set your lure before your first Bagon appears after 3pm, otherwise it will not last 3 full hours!
- 3x Catch XP
- Even if it's not a motivation for all 40 levels of the world who are not looking for goals, 3x XP capture can mean a lot to the casual player or the new player! With a medium thrower and catching a Pokémon yielding 300 experience points, add a lucky egg so that the catches are worth 600 XP per piece! Start adding curves and different levels of throws and you will earn a lot of XP in your future.
Here is an infographic overview of the event
Bagon is only stimulated by Windy time, leaving most areas out of the league for the bog stimulated weather.
The exclusive shot
If you move up to Bagon until Salamence between 3pm and 7pm, he will learn the exclusive Outrage movement. Make sure you do not have a problem with the connection or GPS while you are moving, otherwise the movement may not move! The outrage puts Salamence in the running with Rayquaza and Palkia as a big Dragon-type Pokémon and better than Dragonite as the new "Unleavened Budget Dragon". Expect a complete meta-analysis from us on Outrage Salamence, but until Get as much as you can!
Item Recommendations for the Bagon Community Day
As usual, here is a list of items to get before you go to catch all the bagon you can find!
- Poké Balls: Although they increase the catch rate on the day of the community day, these rare Pokémon can still be idiots when it comes to getting them into the game. Depending on the number of spawns you Usually, you will need more than 100 Poké Balls and, if possible, several Ultra Balls. Always Ultra Ball a brilliant, they can run!
- berries: Razz, Pinap and Golden Razz Berries are the essential berries to take away during these events. Razzes can help you catch the high-level, non-shiny and stubborn Bagon, which does not want to be caught, while Pinaps helps you maximize the candy gain from this event. Golden Razz should be used for brilliants since you do not want them to go away! Because they should be exclusive, you should not need to get more than 20 (if you're lucky), even though many of us have too many raids.
- Star Rooms: The elusive Stardust, use a Star Piece throughout the event to get a good boost in your Stardust levels!
- Lucky eggs: The most essential element if you are trying to reach an XP or level goal because you can gain a lot of XP with this event.
- lures: They last 3 hours, so use them now!
- Incense: To help you have more spawns and additional chances to shine.
|Recorded parts per box||409|
|Coins of incubators and raid passes||120|
|% Checked in||46%|
|% Registered incubators and raid passes||20%|
Although not as good as the Treecko Community Box, this community box is not half bad. The bonus of the event being 3 x XP caught, this area offers the average player a budget option to get their hands on a lucky egg grip. The Ultra Balls are suitable for players who need a shot in their inventory and the Lure module allows them to attract at least one stop during the event, with the 3 hour lure bonus. If you are a player who needs a boost of eggs and lucky balls without spending tons of coins, this could be the box for you.
Bagon Chart CP and IV
Here is the search string you want to copy and paste into the search bar when you search for a possible 100% Bagon!
371 & cp16, cp51, cp86, cp121, cp155, cp290, cp240, cp295, cp305, cp3030, cp363, cp396, cp cp859, cp892, cp925, cp958, cp991, cp1007, cp1024, cp1040, cp1057, cp1073
You can also use our search string generator to create your own string or replace "cp" with what is needed for your country language.
- CP Bagon Range Level 30
- Level 35 (improved weather) CP Range Bagon
Bright bagon family
The brilliant Bagon family is very dynamic and easy to spot when you click on it, here are the sprites for comparison, normal on the left and brilliant on the right.
General tips and tricks
- DRESS FOR TIME. It's April; it is very hot or very cold in the regions of the world! Take sunscreen and water, wear protective clothing and plan accordingly for your event, spend time indoors if you can or want it.
- If you want the event quests, do not complete the quests of a PokéStop before the event. Vice Versa, if you hear that a stop has a quest that you wish (cough, spinda), do not complete the quest for the event during the hours of the event, it will not give you a quest after the event.
- Clear your box space and make sure you have the items you need. The worst thing in the world is that the message "You Pokemon Box is full" in the middle of a lure party of the Pokémon event. Depending on the number of clutches you usually see, you may need to free up a lot of space in your bag to hold all those little dragons.
- Be patient about mistakes and lures after the start of the event. There will always be mistakes. Reducing the server load over time helps to resolve these errors, but does not make them impossible to obtain.
- Catch Shinies BEFORE 18 hours !!! If you get a shine at 5:59, throw a ball as fast as you can, because if you catch it after 6am, it will not be shiny anymore.
- Use your objects, and take the time to reapply them every half hour, you want to get the maximum of these bonuses!
- Above all, have fun. Out with friends. Trade when the event is over. Eat good food. The opportunities are endless!