HOUSTON – Chick-fil-A offers new options for the "keto" diet for people on a low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet.
The Chicken Chain offers options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For breakfast, the restaurant recommends keto consumers to "remove the English biscuit or muffin from one of our sandwiches for breakfast".
Chick-fil-A has a grid of egg white (1g of net carbs, no English muffin) to sausage, egg and cheese biscuit (2g net carbs) or bacon biscuit, d & # 39; 39 eggs and cheese (1g of net carbohydrates). It is also possible to order the Hashish-Brown Hashish-Free Scrambled Bowl of Hashish or Grilled Chicken (1g of Net Carbs) or Sausage (0g of Net Carbs).
For lunch and dinner, here are the additional "keto" options:
- grilled chicken sandwich (without brioche): 3g net carbs
- grilled chicken sandwich club (no brioche): 3g net carbs
- roasted nuggets (number of eight): 2g net carbs
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad: 10g net carbs
- side salad: 9g of net carbohydrates
- Garlic and herbs ranch sauce: 1g of carbohydrates
- hot buffalo sauces: 0g of net carbohydrates
- creamy salsa vinaigrette: 2g of net carbs
- Light Italian dressing: 3g of net carbs
- avocado lime rind dressing: 2g of net carbs
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.