Investing.com – Equities at the center of pre-market negotiations
• CVS (NYSE :): The stock fell 7.8% to 8:25 (13:25 GMT) and the company presented earnings prospects for the year that missed analysts' estimates.
• Southwest Airlines (NYSE :): the stock plunged 4.28% after the company.
• Garmin Ltd (NASDAQ 🙂 stock jumped 5.88% like.
• Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ 🙂 was up 1.14% as the company announced it one day after activist investor Carl Icahn suggested he look for a buyer.
• Goldman Sachs (NYSE 🙂 rose 0.16%, joining a group of investors.
• The title Tesla (NASDAQ 🙂 lost 0.90% due to reports that the company was planning to boost demand, according to Electrek. Tesla previously resisted this initiative to maximize the cash flow generated by Model 3 sales.
• Kinder Morgan (NYSE :), the stock could see a move in the regular session after a Reuters report that the company will avoid possible commercial manipulations.
Fusion Media or anyone involved in Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage arising from the use of information, including data, quotes, charts and buy / sell signals contained in this website. Please be fully aware of the risks and costs associated with financial market transactions. This is one of the most risky forms of investing possible.