The last event of Destiny 2, Arc Week, came with a big patch that brings a lot of changes. The 2.2.1 update gives more power to the Arc Energy character subclasses, but also makes some changes to a number of quality of life elements. These include changes to fall frequency, some new items to get, and so on. You can see the full release notes below.
Changes to the Arc subclass are among the most important in the patch, as shown in the Bungie patch notes. Each increases the effectiveness of the benefits, abilities and supers for each character class. The durations of almost all Arc abilities have been lengthened, which should make all classes a lot more fun. If you have not been kidding with a Super Arc ability for a while, this week is definitely the moment.
True to the Arc theme, Bungie has also resumed the quest to unlock the Exotic Arc Thunderlord machine gun. The quest became available last fall during the Festival of the Lost, but ended shortly thereafter, forcing players to use random drops to get the machine gun out when they did it. had missed. If you are still less Thunderlord, you can start the quest during Bow Week and finally get your own exotic spitting lightning. Use our guide to help you get started.
Another big change in the 2.2.1 update is the addition of new exotic catalysts. These are special widths related to exotic weapons that increase their capabilities, making them even better than they were when acquired. All the catalysts currently in the game require a little break-in, but the rewards are usually worth it. The latest update of Bungie brings four new catalysts to the game: Hard Light, Rat King, The Prospector and Suros Regime. The first three have a chance to come in reward for regular strikes and night strikes; the last comes from Crucible matches.
For players looking for special rewards and triumphs, the 2.2.1 update also introduces major changes in quality of life. It increases the fall rates of many special rewards, such as ship, sparrow and ghost shell resulting from activities taking place in the city of dreams. These elements are related to the completion of the seals of Destiny 2, a set of major achievements that hardcore players pursue. These changes should make the acquisition of several seals a little less penalizing.
You can read the full release notes below.
Release Notes Destiny 2 Update 2.2.1
Striker – Code of juggernaut
- Front Assault:
- Buff duration increased from 10 to 16 seconds
- Buff timer is now displayed on the HUD
- The buff now increases the damage of the weapon
- Knock out:
- The duration of the buff has gone from 3 to 5 seconds
- Buff is no longer disabled after a melee attack
- In addition to breaking a shield, the enhancement is triggered as soon as you deal 60% damage to a target.
- Any damage caused after 60% refreshes the stopwatch
- Increased melee bonus damage from 25% to 60%
General bug fix
- Issue resolved: Titans using Code of the Missile could perform a bad scrum
Arcstrider – Warrior's Way
- Combined shot:
- Additional melee damage can now be stacked 3 times
- The buff increases melee damage by 60% per stack in PvE
- The buff increases melee damage by 22.7% per stack in PvP
- This ability was previously 1 stack and increased melee damage by 50%
- Kills with this ability, now heals 40 health and starts a regeneration of health.
- Additional melee damage can now be stacked 3 times
- Deadly reach:
- Increased buff duration from 6 to 8 seconds
- Buff is no longer consumed by a melee hit
Arcstrider – Way of the Wind
- Disorienting blow:
- Increased disorientation distance in melee from 4 to 6 meters
- Increased player disorientation time from 1.5 to 2 seconds
- Targeted breathing:
- Increase of the dodge reload bonus during the sprint from 50% to 100%
- Meditation fight:
- Increased Pomegranate and Melee Regeneration Bonus by 25%
- Lightning reflexes:
- Increased damage resistance by dodging 25% to 40% in PvP
- Increased damage resistance by dodging from 63% to 70% in PvE
General changes of bow
- Super Stormcaller
- The damage can reach 150% in 5 seconds of continuous use of the attack
- FX and audio updated to support this feature
Stormcaller – Harmonization of conduction
- Melee Lightning Chain
- Can now chain up to 5 times, instead of 1, and each target can be hit twice
- Chain damage has decreased from 50 to 31 damage per hit.
- Web Arc
- Increase the range of the chain from 10 to 12 meters
- Can now link to many more targets, and back and forth between targets
- Chaining Arc damage now reduces the cooldown of your grenade.
- Works with Web Arc Channels and Melee Chain Lightning Chains
- Earn 3% energy per instance of PvE damage
- Earn 10% energy per instance of damage in PvP
Stormcaller – Harmonization of elements
- Electrostatic overvoltage:
- Increase of 600% rift bonus regeneration rate by close guardian
- Adding a UI notification when buff is active
- Now extend the duration of the rift from 15 to 20 seconds
- Soul Bow:
- Extended duration of 8 to 12 seconds.
Nova Warp Vacuum Walk
- 20% reduction in the energy cost of the initial detonation charged
- Reduction of energy costs related to the holding of the 7% detonation
- Reduced time required to fully charge charged detonation from 0.9 seconds to 0.7 seconds
- Dark Blink cost reduction of 20%
- Super basic time increased from 18 to 22 seconds
Eternal fire of dawn
- Adjusting the amount of Super gained from Everlasting Fire
- The initial yield went from 10% to 13%
- The yield then decreases linearly over the 30 deaths, from 13% to 0.75% returned by slaughter.
- Fixed a problem where Warlock ability "Bloom" did not cause any damage
- Enhanced Coherence of Supernova Laptop
- Fixed a bug in which Blade Barrage cancellation allowed players to cross the map
Changes of arms
- The last word
- Adding a timer to the benefit of Fan Fire
- The reel of Wardcliff
- PvE damage reduced by 25% against bosses and vehicles
General weapon bug fixes
- Fixed a material on Coldheart that was no longer brighter
- Issue solved: The audio data ready on the Veist machine guns were not read on PS4.
- Updated description of the advantage of Meganeura to be more precise
- Fixed an issue that caused Grenade Launcher's initial ammunition to be unintentionally reduced
- Fixed a problem that made the ornament powerful statement visible in the Loaded Question's ornamental pedestal before it was obtained
- Fixed a problem where Thorn was dismantled faster than other exotic weapons
- Solved the following problem: the Long Range ATB rifle scope was mistakenly pointing out foes when equipped with the Long Shadow Sniper Rifle
- The Recluse now only appears in collections when it was obtained to match the behavior of other PvP Pinnacle weapons.
- Fixed a problem that caused poor behavior of the scope on the prospector's ornament "Attention: heavy machinery"
- Issue resolved: Wish-Ender did not highlight targets when the user was invisible.
- Fixed a problem where Jötunn was registered as a scout rifle
- Issue resolved: wish could not be infused above 650
- Issue resolved: The precision ring was not visible on the reticle of linear fusion guns when using a controller on a PC
Armor bug fix
- Using Getaway Artist with Storm Grenades now correctly generates a super charged bow soul
- Crown of Tempests works again with Ball Lightning
- Fortress will no longer drain heavy ammunition while on guard with Black Talon
- Increase in the rate of falling objects in the last wish
- One thousand votes: 5% → 10%
- Twinkle key: 5% → 20%
- Used to acquire the Last Wish Ship "Ermine TAC-717"
- Wish-Maker Shell (last ghost): 2% → 20%
- Cleansing knife (Bunting Last Wish): 5% → 20%
- Increase in the rate of falling objects in the dream city
- Pallas Galliot (ship of the city of dreams): 2% → 20%
- Starlight Shell (Ghost Shell of the City of Dreams): 2% → 20%
- Tercel money (sparrow of the dream city): 5% → 20%
- Increased drop rate of knowledge books
- Cayde & # 39; s Stash Lore
- Cayde treasure chests: 40% → 100%
- Planetary chests: 4% → 50%
- Dream City
- Completed public activity: 2.5% → 50%
- Completed Ascending Challenge: 2.5% → 100%
- Blind Completed (levels 1 to 3): 5% → 50%
- Lost sector completed: 1.25% → 100%
- Two entries were missing from Marasenna's book of Legends: Revenge I and Palingenese III; these entries are now unlocked after unlocking all other entries.
- Rock entangled
- While Tangled Shore is the point of lightning
- Completed public activity: 6.5% → 50%
- Heroic adventure completed: 16% → 50%
- Lost sector completed: 3% → 50%
- Cayde & # 39; s Stash Lore
- Gun Reputation Packages No Longer Reward than Firearm Weapons
- Four new exotic weapon catalysts are now available to bring down Nightfall, strikes and crucible
- Prospector (Nightfall, Strikes)
- Rat King (Nightfall, Strikes)
- Hard light (Nightfall, Strikes)
- SUROS diet (crucible)
- Xûr's inventory now offers random benefits for armor
- Fated Engravings of Xûr now have a chance to reward Forsaken Exotics
Quests / Awards
- Overvoltage premiums that have expired or been removed are now available on the Drifter, although each bonus can only be completed once per character.
- Surge premiums now specify "Requires an annual pass and level 50" if any or all of the requirements are not met.
- Harvesting in the wild The Gambit Prime bonus is now progressing among all the high value targets in free roaming
- Players who have sided with the forefront in the Allegiance quest can now also place Motes in Normal Gambit to progress through the Prime Research quest stage.
- The progress of the quest for the Survival Guide or Hidden Messages quest steps will now reset correctly; If you are stuck in these quest steps, you must abandon them and retake them from the Drifter to update the number of "discovered bands".
- The weekly reset for the invitations for the nine was postponed to the reset on Thursday (1700 UTC); players will now have two extra days to finish them before being excluded from a new invitation the following Friday.
- The Bonus Gambit bonus of the lost sector is now progressing in all lost sectors
- The four weekly role bonuses for Gambit Prime now offer powerful rewards at the top
- Yes, I am a closer winner of the weekly bonus Gambit Prime which now awards 4 points for a win and 2 points for a loss, with a completion value of 20 points
- Ada-1 will now offer the seven frames of arms each week
- Players can only complete two powerful images each week, at which time the remaining images are deleted until the weekly reset.
- Fixed a problem that allowed players to acquire Pinnacle weapons once per character. pinnacle weapons are intended to be acquired once per account
- Weekly role bonuses from Drifter will now correctly count the bets put into the calculation when the mote is lower than the activity itself.
- Gambit Prime now counts to unlock the weekly engram of the Gambit clan
- When recycling synths on the Drifter, the error "Your flicker is full" will now be correctly displayed on the four synths
- Fixed a problem with the Sentry emblem: killing giant blockers did not increase the statistic of "dead blockers"
- Fixed the following issue: The weekly Gambit Prime challenge does not show up in the user interface.
- Fixed a problem that prevented triumphs from previous seasons from counting Glory's consecutive wins in the current season
- Solved the following problem: the triumph "The best offense" does not grant credit for all orbs generated
- The "Great Powers" and "IX" transport triumphs can now be completed and will be initialized for players who have already completed them upon entry into orbit.
- The arsenic bite now falls with random jets; removed the vestian dynasty from the general loot pool
- Issue resolved: BrayTech RWP Mk. II could not be infused above 600
- Increased the fall rate of Polestar II Ghost Shell from 1% to 4%
- Issue resolved: Obsidian crystal sometimes did not fall out of the quest step Unidentified frame
- Count Deaths on Level 2 and 3 bosses still have the ability to assign a Gambit Prime weapon
- The odds of getting weapon rewards increase every time a boss is killed without a weapon drop.
- Players near the bank should no longer be able to see waypoints until they have cleared the gate.
- When players cross the portal, they must be placed in one of three active locations:
- Before the players start to capture the bridge: in horde mode
- At any moment after the players begin to capture the bridge, before they fully capture the bridge: at the beginning of the bridge
- After the players have completely captured the bridge and started the fight against the boss: at the end of the bridge
- When players cross the portal, they must be placed in one of three active locations:
- Fixed a problem where Nokris deceived rank 1 did not summon his Warbeasts taken
- Some Reckoning Weapons Now Have a Chance to Give Up the Gambit Prime End-of-Game Rewards
- Chances increase after each Gambit Prime match without weapon drop
- An invasion now kills 8% of Primeval's health, compared to 12%
- The reloading time of the invasion portal during the primitive phase has increased from 30 to 40 seconds.
- This cooldown is triggered when a player has been killed or successfully returns from an invasion.
- Resolved the following issue: All Gambit medals shipped to Forsaken are not displayed in the HUD when players have earned them in Bonus
- Issue resolved: Primeval Hobgoblin did not work properly in Gambit Prime.
- Boss reintroduced into Gambit Prime
- Fixed a problem where killing players in later skylights would count unintentionally for obtaining the medal "Well, well, well"
- Fixed a problem on Deep Six and New Arcadia where the primordial ascendant servant did not call Immunity Blights.
- The Burrow front on Six Deep has undergone some minor adjustments to reduce fighter / environmental collisions
- High value targets now have a chance to breed in the first round of a Gambit match; the chances for the HVT to appear in the second round have been increased
- Private Matches: Sudden Death can now be enabled or disabled via the Rounds to Win options
- Solved the following problem: the "Open 24/7" medal could be obtained during a Gambit Death Subord Death round
- Solved the following problem: the "Rainmaker" medal could be obtained during a Gambit round at Sudden Death
- Gambit Intro Cinematics Now Work at Unlocked Cadence on PC
- Fixed a problem that prevented Captain Scorn's immunity totems from protecting fighters.
- Fixed an issue where Drifter was announcing "Portal's Up" after end of turn
- Reduced the number of blockers to send for the triumphs of Taken Herder, Shepard and Whisperer.
- Reduced the number of Motes needed by the bank to reach Protect the Runner's triumphs
- Resolution of an issue preventing players excluded from Crucible / Gambit due to the poor quality of their network from running Gambit Private Matches
- Issue resolved: Infamy ranks could be reset multiple times without needing to progress through the ranks between each reset.
- Solved the following problem: Gravlifting sometimes fails Guardian's strike with nothing
- Nightfall tickets now have min / max and + -25 for incremental power reduction; this will allow players to achieve power reduction of +100 more easily to increase the score multiplier
- Fixed an issue preventing disconnected Destiny servers from joining the games in the Competitive Crucible Playlist.
- The rifle fusion rifle "Wizened Rebuke" organized to have completed the triumph "Atlas, unbound" now appears in the inventory of Lord Saladin so that players can inspect it before its acquisition.
- Once acquired, the weapon can be seen in the collections.
- The "Wizened Rebuke" shotgun rifle can now be recovered from Collections at the same cost as other precision weapons
- Iron and steel emblem can be won with a victory of 2,500 killed under the effects of iron burden
- Deletion of the vessel "Volk-CER" collections due to a problem affecting the vessel
- Expect this to come back in a future season
- Solved the following problem: Architects sometimes killed Guardians for no reason in a very specific area of the City of Dreams
- Solved the following problem: the rotating shield of Taken Hydra was flashing when it was protected by the goblins caught.
- Issue resolved: Ultra Taken Hobgoblin was using Swarm attack more often than expected
- The player will always always see the equipped titles when inspecting another player
- The weapon ornament "Powerful statement" is no longer visible in the socket preview for the loaded question before being obtained
- Postmaster's "Post Opening Confirmation" dialog now shows the appropriate strings when it appears; would previously cause occasional accidents
- The cost in items no longer appears in red in the supplier's tooltips if the item can not be purchased but you have enough
- Fixed description of some bonuses to correctly read "kill ability" instead of "kill"
- Issue solved: PC performance slowly degraded over time