Epic Games has released a new fix for Fortnite on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Mobile. Updating the content of 7.40 introduces a new element we have been waiting for for months, as well as some time-limited modes. Here is all that is new in the patch of today.
The biggest addition is undoubtedly the Driftboard, announced at the end of last year but which has never been integrated into the game. It allows the players to "capture the air, to realize figures and d & rsquo; Imagine all-new ways to use Driftboard in creative mode. " Driftboard is just a "time-limited element," and we do not know how long it will stay in place. Anyway, you can do a variety of things while rolling – pulling your weapons, using consumables, looting and reviving allies – but you can not build. You will find drifting signs located "all around the map".
The new Driftin LTM is an opportunity to get the most out of Driftboard because its gameplay is a racing element. If you are looking for something a little more chaotic, Capture mode removes all guns, but leaves grenades and other items that can be thrown at enemies. Check out the full release notes below to see all the upcoming new content in Fortnite's Royal Battle Mode. You can visit the official Fortnite website to discover what's new in the Save The World and Creative modes.
Probably to compensate for the addition of Driftboard, two other movement-centric objects – gliders and balloons – are now less likely to give birth to a spoils of floor. Double guns are also less likely to be found as floor booty.
Fortnite season 8 is fast approaching and although it is unclear exactly what Epic is reserving for players, it seems that the transition is going to have a big impact on the island. Players have reported earthquakes in recent weeks and, more recently, cracks in the island have begun to appear. It could be that Epic is planning to break pieces of the landmass to mix things up a bit.
Although the challenges of season 7 are over, there are now challenges in overtime. They are pretty easy and finishing with 13 of them will open a free pass for Fortnite Season 8 Battle. The overtime challenges are currently due to expire on February 27th, suggesting that Season 8 could begin February 28, although Epic has not officially confirmed it.
Take a look at our full round of Fortnite Season 7 challenges if you still have outstanding challenges for the current season. The synthesis brings together all the tips and guides we've written for the toughest challenges of Season 7, so you can use them to solve them quickly.
Limited Time Mode: Driftin & # 39;
Get ready and recover a Driftboard in a red refueling, find your team, then run to eliminate the enemies. The last team ranking wins!
- Two teams of 32 players.
- All chests and ammunition boxes have been removed.
- Red supply drops fall all over the map, each containing a drifting chart, weapons and ammo.
- Health and Shields regenerate slowly when driving on a Driftboard.
Limited time mode: Catch!
In this mode, all guns have been removed. The only weapons are grenades and other objects that can be thrown or thrown. Enter and throw the enemies in the hall!
- Grenades / items available:
- Smoke grenades
- Remote Explosives
- Impulse Grenades
- Shock wave grenades
- Thoracic punctations and floors laid on 100.
- Can only get consumables in chests, booty and drops of supply.
- Increase supply declines throughout the game.
- Faster circle times.
- Increased number of stacks.
Weapons + Objects
- Use weapons or consumables when climbing the slopes. Surpass the competition with an electrifying speed. To plunder and revive the fallen allies. All without ever getting off the Driftboard!
- Construction is not possible on the Driftboard.
- Can be found scattered all around the map.
- Reduced availability of booty balloons from 1.08% to 0.73%.
- Reduced availability of floor booty gliders from 1.85% to 1.2%.
- Reduced the availability of dual guns from floor loot from 1.39% to 0.66%.