Epic Games has released the great update to start Fortnite Season 8, which brings game changes and modifications, new map areas, new weapons and a brand new Battle Pass, with over 100 awards (including new skins). Along with that, Epic shared many release notes detailing everything new and different in Fortnite.
The most notable change in season 8 is Fortnite Island. Like previous seasons, Epic likes to mix things up by introducing new themes and modifying the play space. This time, pirates, ninjas and creatures from within Emerging volcano are ready to face treasure. In addition to the volcano, new locations for season 8 include Sunny Steps and Lazy Lagoon.
In the volcano, a powerful addition to the gameplay is that of the lava, which will inflict damage by touch and will bounce the player on the surface. There are also volcanic vents that project bursts of hot air that players can use to launch into the sky.
As for weapons, there is a new Pirate Cannon, which can be used to destroy structures remotely. You can also enter the barrel of the cannon and launch yourself on the map.
A variety of weapons and items have been veiled, which means that they are no longer accessible at the moment. These include the Sneaky Snowman, the Grenade Chiller, the X-4 Stormwing, the shopping cart and the all-terrain kart, which covers many of the game's vehicles. Specifically with regard to assault rifles fall rates have been adjusted to make the more powerful ones less frequent, although assault rifles are generally available at the same rate as before.
In an exciting way, Epic also introduced Party Assist which, when activated before a match, will allow daily or weekly challenges to be completed with the help of friends in your group. In season 8, the daily quests will be automatically claimed and the reward will be given once it is over.
With regard to time-limited modes, there are currently two. The first is Close Encounters, which gives players jetpacks and shotguns. The other is 50v50, which pits two big teams against each other; it's perfect for the start of the season because it's an easy way for new players to understand the mechanics of the game without much pressure.
Check out the Fortnite Release Notes: Battle Royale Season 8 below. You can visit the Epic website to discover what's new in the Creation and Save the World modes.
Weapons + Objects
- Pirate Cannon
- Push the barrel into position, aim and shoot! If not, get in the gun and run!
- The cannon will shoot cannonballs or players for a long distance. Cannonballs and players can go through a number of items before stopping abruptly, dealing damage and pushing them back to nearby players.
- Deals 100 damage to enemies directly and 50 damage to enemies in a small radius.
- Found in the environment.
- Sneaky Snowman
- Grenade cooler
- X-4 Stormwing
- Off-road kart
- Updated shotgun icon
- Reduced availability of high-level assault rifles
- The total number of assault rifles available remains unchanged
- Increased chances of receiving a common quality assault rifle from 48.56% to 56.30%
- Increased chance of receiving an unusually high quality assault rifle from 26.83% to 28.15%
- Reduced chance of receiving a rare quality assault rifle from 16.17% to 10.91%
- Reduces the chance of receiving an Epic quality rifle from 7.02% to 3.52%
- Reduces the chance of receiving a legendary quality assault rifle from 1.82% to 1.13%
- The total number of assault rifles available remains unchanged
- Drops of supply now appear correctly on the map.
- If you press the fire button while the shotgun cooldown is still active after the weapons exchange, the rifle will fire automatically once the cooldown elapses.
- Fixed Clingers causing damage through the walls / floors when it is stuck to a player.
- Fixed players who accidentally stuck explosives apart on themselves after applying a bush of consumption.
- Fixed legendary / epic shotgun pellet plotters and mouth flashes that sometimes did not happen on other customers.
- Issue resolved: Players could not use AutoPlay with a Hoverboard with a joystick.
- Fixed objects were sometimes invisible to some players.
- Lava added
- The lava will inflict 1 damage per hit and will bounce players off the surface. Be careful!
- Addition of volcanic vents
- Volcanic vents will propel players and vehicles in the sky with a whiff of warm air!
- Party Assist added
- Before a match, activate Party Assist during a daily or weekly challenge to finish it with the help of all members of your party.
- Party members are able to advance the selected challenge in addition to yourself.
- This feature excludes "filled" players who are added to the party during matchmaking or teammates from big team modes such as Team Rumble.
- Increased the duration of the infinite keys from 11 am to 12 pm in the hall.
- The cozy campfire now shines when it is active when it is viewed with the help of a thermal oscilloscope.
- Starting in season 8, the daily quests will be automatically claimed once they are finished.
- All challenges that were ready to be collected will be automatically completed and all rewards will be delivered. However, for the moment, there will be no notification in play for you to receive these awards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Lynx Outfit from playing with the original Wave emote in the lobby.
- Fixed a problem that prevented players from aiming by jumping.
- Fixed an issue where picked up weapons were sometimes unloaded incorrectly. This would happen if a player looted a weapon dropped by a player immediately after its elimination.
- Fixed Bush's consumable that would not be destroyed if the player was damaged from a great distance.
- Fixed sighting aid for working through windows.
- Fixed a problem that prevented players from riding on a zip line by standing too far behind and hitting the ground while they were trying to get in.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the player from recovering items deposited around the Zipline Post.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the player from getting an immune effect to fall damage when entering a vehicle by ziplining.
- Fixed automatic pickup of objects that did not work during the first parachute landing.
- The automatic reloading of the weapons no longer cancels the emotes.
- Fixed a trap being swapped after dropping a stack of items or after using the last item of a stack of consumables or explosives.
- Fixed traps equipped during a fall when using hold to swap objects.
Limited time mode: 50v50
Two teams of fifty players fight to the end!
- Each team has a bus that approaches the island in opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, the enemy is red.
- The map has a dotted line, which indicates the "lines of battle" between the two teams. Crossing the line will make it more likely to meet enemies.
- The growing equipment has increased by 25% compared to the defect.
- Chests and cases of ammunition appear more often than usual and contain additional ammunition.
Limited time mode: close encounters
Close combat with shotguns and jetpacks!
- Players start with a Jetpack in their inventory.
- The only types of rifles in this mode are the different types of shotguns.
- The storm is moving faster than normal in the middle of the game.
l & # 39; Audio
- Improvements above / below the step.
- Its more distinct for the steps above.
- Set the distance at which the upper / lower steps move to be more realistic.
- Improved audio pitch synchronization when game simulation is in high demand.
- Define a spatialization of the sound of the Down-But-Not-Out alert from the location of the fallen player.
- Add stereo sounds for all weapons for those who carry the weapon.
- Added audio feedback when hanging and ADS with a weapon.
- Enhanced incoming audio from the rocket launcher. He is now playing an extra layer of warning if the rocket comes towards you.
- Adding the distant perspective to the sound of the enemy glider.
- Improved audio feedback of damage / elimination.
- Addition of a new sound of shield break.
- Improvement of the "weak point" of the sound during the harvest.
- The sound of air in the air fixed was rebooting when an enemy was eliminated while he was in the air.
- The shots of fixed shooters do not read the impact audio.
- Fixed "Hootenany" emote blocking to infinity.
- Fixed SMG sound effect occasionally deleted loop incorrectly.
- Added the ability to access the Patch Notes website from the News screen.
- Visual improvements to the names and indicators of teammates.
- Global marker improvements
- The markers of the world are now visible in the world when they are placed near you.
- A double click on the World Marker shortcut key will place a "danger" version of this marker. Global markers placed while aiming with a weapon will also place the dangerous version.
- Adding 2D user interface indicators to the world's markers, which makes them easier to see through objects.
- World Markers now have an off screen indicator and display the distance to your character.
- Placing a global marker on an object will display the icon and rarity of that object.
- The placement of the global markers remains on the same key for the PC and the console (KBM: central button of the mouse, controller: D-Pad left).
- This button can be remapped on any button. Tell us about our social networks what suits you best!
- Mobile also has a button that can be added to the HUD. Place this button using the HUD presentation tool.
- Added filter tabs in the bin for animated loading screens and pets.
- Adding a card corner icon for some types of animated cosmetics.
- Correct cases where the bad network flag appears at the beginning of the match due to slow loading conditions.
- The Battle Pass / Battle Bundle purchase screen now shows the creator you have supported, if any.
- Fixed a problem where the number of team eliminations was sometimes inaccurate.
- Issue resolved: Eliminations did not count correctly in the playgrounds.
- Fixed a problem due to which cleaning a replay could result in the demise of the player's hero model in the lobby.
- Fixed issue with cosmetic styles not displaying correctly during replay playback.
- Fixed the number of incorrect kill damage in replays.
- Fixed shooting animations with weapons sometimes playing twice in replays.
- Added more visual feedback when the buttons are pressed.
- Modification of HUD visibility in glide / freefall for greater consistency between mobile / other platforms.
- Players can now switch between crouching and standing states in build mode and edit mode.
- Fixed a bug that removed the background of the lobby when closing the Report Player dialog box.
- Fixed an issue: trying to go into compile mode and pressing the quick bar simultaneously would bring back the combat mode.
- Problem solved: When you were trying to place a trap with the help of a mobile controller, the player would animate like he was trying to open a door several times before the trap is placed.
- Fixed the ability of players to hover in hover.
- Fixed action button remaining on the user interface during the combat bus phase.
- The setting in the "Resources" palette now displays correctly in the game after making changes to mobile devices.
- Issue resolved: Using Touch to edit a structure prevents you from continuing cross editing until the button is pressed again.
- Issue resolved: A double-click was triggered by moving an item from the shortcut bar.
- Issue resolved: The default position of the activation icon of the withdrawal and activation line of the zip was superimposed on the aiming icon.
- Correction of the controller sometimes missing in the controller configuration screen.