The data-miners let filter the Fortnite challenges of the last week of the season. You can see the challenges of season 9 and week 10 below.
The new weekly challenges are released every Thursday and we have now reached the last week for season 9 at Fortnite for Weekly Challenges. There are only 10 weeks of challenges that will be published for this season, even if it has been extended by two weeks. It is very likely that Epic will release additional challenges for players during these two weeks.
The Data Miners have already unveiled the challenges of Week 10, which will be released tomorrow. We will publish guides and a cheat sheet as soon as it is available.
LEAVE SEASON 9, WEEK 10 CHALLENGES FOR FREE PASS
- Use an airstrike in different matches (3)
- Damage to opponents with shotguns (500)
- Look for 7 boxes of ammo in one part (7)
LEASURE SEASON 9, DEBATES OF BATTLE 10
- Visit various public service announcement boards at Neo Tilted, at a pressure mill or in a Mega Shopping Center5)
- Challenge in stages: Collect … of …
- Step 1: Collect wood from a pirate ship or viking boat (100)
- Step 2: Get the stone from a knife or umbrella (100)
- Step 3: Collect metal from a robot factory (100)
- Eliminate your opponents at Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3)
- Damage to opponents with a pick (200)
Once you have completed four challenges for this week, you will receive a 10,000XP prize. Achieving six of this week's challenges will unlock a new Fortbyte. You can now collect at least 90 Fortbytes in the game. The Singularity skin is available to players.
By completing all the challenges of this week and provided you have completed all previous weekly challenges, you will unlock the following loading screen:
Content continues under the ad
The loading screen displays the leaked Breakpoint skin, which has been confirmed by the data mining companies as being a skin that will be available as part of the Challenge Pack. To learn more about the pack, click here.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, and enable website notifications to keep you up-to-date with the latest Fortnite news.