Investing.com – Equities at the center of negotiations before markets Friday:
• Foot Locker (NYSE :), the stock jumped 13.41% to 8:08 (13:08 GMT) after the strong organic growth in sales of the company towards the end of the year and its forecasts for the current year.
• Gap (NYSE :): The stock rose 20.87% after the company announced plans to divest its Old Navy business and close about 230 Gap specialty stores over the next two years.
• Tesla (NASDAQ 🙂 shares sank 4.09% after CEO Elon Musk admitted the company would do it for the third time this year.
• AT & T (NYSE 🙂 shares rose 0.55% as two of the company's long-time executives pulled out. The Wall Street Journal, quoting sources close to the case, announced that David Levy, president of Turner, parent company of cable channels CNN, TNT, TBS and Cartoon Network, will also leave office on Friday.
• Dell Technologies (NYSE 🙂 shares were up 1.44%, with higher than expected revenue guidance and full year ahead of expectations.
• Nordstrom (NYSE 🙂 shares rose 1.40% after the company reported mixed results.
• Autodesk shares (NASDAQ 🙂 rose 3.06% after surpassing consensus at the top and bottom.
• Marriott International's (NASDAQ 🙂 stock fell 1.21% after non-compliance with analysts' estimates.
• AMC Entertainment (NYSE 🙂 jumped 8.34% of the consensus.
Fusion Media or anyone involved in Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage arising from the use of information, including data, quotes, charts and buy / sell signals contained in this website. Please be fully aware of the risks and costs associated with financial market transactions. This is one of the most risky forms of investing possible.