Huawei's first 5G mobile, HUAWEI Mate 20 X 5G, will be purchased in Norway in August.
– Huawei has invested heavily in 5G over the past 10 years. We have developed and registered a significant number of patents for upcoming 5G chipsets, devices and cloud services, Yanmin Wan, president of Huawei's consumer electronics in the Nordic countries, Canada and Eastern Europe.
– HUAWEI Mate 20 X is the sum of Huawei's efforts to research new mobile technologies, she says.
Double chipset provides a 5G connection
Huawei's first 5G smart mobile, HUAWEI Mate 20 X, includes the world's first 5G 7nm multi-function chipset, called Balong 5000. The Balong 5000 is equipped with a wide range of patented technologies and supports autonomous 5G (SA) and non-autonomous (NSA) network modes. HUAWEI Mate 20 X is compatible with all 5G networks, regardless of their stage of development, a considerable advantage for those who travel a lot.
In addition to the 5G, Huawei Mate 20 X supports all existing mobile networks (2G-4G) in Norway. Switching between different mobile technologies is fast and energy efficient and greatly enhances the user experience in all scenarios.
Real entertainment machine
The 5G is a world of entertainment and unexplored productivity, and the HUAWEI Mate 20 X is equipped with a 7.2-inch FullView screen offering a very large viewing area.
HUAWEI M-Pen will be available later as an accessory for the HUAWEI Mate 20 X. The stylus supports 4,096 different print levels and will work seamlessly with a range of applications from recreation and entertainment productivity.
HUAWEI Mate 20 X is equipped with three Leica lenses equipped with a 40MP wide angle camera, an ultra wide angle 20MP camera and an 8MP camera. The big screen, Leica cameras and Huawei's artificial intelligence let you capture the important moments with your mobile phone.
HUAWEI SuperCool is an advanced cooling solution consisting of a steam chamber and a graphite pipeline. This innovation ensures that the HUAWEI Mate 20 X stays cold while driving applications requiring many graphics.
Battery that lasts all day
Faster connectivity will increase the demand for mobile data, and 5G will make it more popular to stream high-resolution media, video games, and new social and productivity applications. With that, you need more power and a bigger battery. HUAWEI Mate 20 X (5G) has a battery of 4,200 mAh and Huawei 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge, a TÜV certified high speed charging solution. Energy consumption is controlled and regulated by Huawei's precise artificial intelligence.
Specifications Huawei Mate 20X 5G:
- The world's first 5G 7nm chipset (Balong 5000)
- Kirin 980 at 7 nm with two NPU cores
- The world's fastest 4.6Gbps @ Sub-6G tape downlink speed
- Compatible with NSA and SA
- OLED Screen 7.2 ", 18: 7.9 FHD + (2244 × 1080) OLED
- 4200mAh battery
- 40W HUAWEI SuperCharge
- Graphene film with pipe cooling system
- Triple Leica Triple Camera 40MP, 40MP (Wide Angle) + 20MP (Ultra Wide Angle) + 8MP (TV)
- 24MP front camera
- USB C
- HUAWEI M-Pen *
- 174.6 mm (H) x 85.4 mm (W) x 8.38 mm (D)
- About 233g