After being banned by the CFL, Johnny Manziel responded to a weird Twitter user.
1. As you now know, Johnny Manziel was released by the Montreal Alouettes and banned from the CFL on Wednesday for violating his contract. No other details have appeared yet, but you know that they will be soon. Meanwhile, Manziel's day took another strange turn when he responded to a fake Twitter account run by a certain Dick Tator.
Excuse me. Let me fix that. Manziel answered a person named Real Dick Tator.
I could see that Manziel was upset by a report that was not true, but at least, check whether it was a legitimate report. First warning sign: his name on Twitter is Real Dick Tator. This shoud has put up a red flag. Warning sign # 2: No blue check mark. Warning Sign # 3: If you quickly checked Dick Tator's tweets, you've seen things like this:
Now, I've always said that I adore the fake Twitter accounts of sports writers because things like this end up happening and are very entertaining. So I want to congratulate Dick Tator, who was very happy with himself and took a turn for the win.
2. After seeing Twitter barely able to hold my breath on Kyle Murray's measurements on Thursday morning, I tweeted:
The answers arrived and people were excited. Let me touch on a few.
* People are clearly not in the tweets of fake games.
* It's amazing that fantasy league players still do not understand that no one cares about your fantasy team.
* Sports media that complain about travel issues on Twitter is a good thing, because the responses of people who make fun of them are always hilarious.
* Again, as above. Mike Francesa's tweets are usually people who make fun of him, which is fun.
* A lot of people are still in the recruiting camp.
* That was just funny.
Good things, everyone. Stay strong in the streets of social media.
3. SI Media's latest podcast features an interview with Jon Weiner, aka ESPN's Stugotz The show Dan Le Batard with Stugotz. The radio host and new podcast animator ("Stupodity") explains his nickname, explains how he related to The Batard, the chemistry that unites them, growing up idolizing Mike and the Mad Dog, the relationship from the show with ESPN, his dream guests for his podcast, Bruce Springsteen, and much more.
You can listen to the podcast below or download it from iTunes.
4. Obviously, these people did not read Wednesday in Traina Thoughts, in which I asked a sports fan to stop behaving like crazy.
This tweet comes from a 67-year-old radio host.
And then there was this behavior of Ole Miss fans after the team lost a home game against Tennesseee.
5. We have the new version of the famous dunk photo of Dwyane Wade-LeBron James.
6. If you missed it Tuesday night, there was a surprise Office meeting on E! Busy tonight, and as one person pointed out on Twitter, it looked a lot like a scene from the show.
7. RANDOM VIDEO YOUTUBE OF THE DAY: In honor of the great news that Beverly Hills 90210 come back, let's remember one of the biggest scenes in the history of television.
Traina Thoughts is the best of the Internet, to which Jimmy Traina, the writer of SI.com, has reflected. Get the link to the new thoughts of Traina every day in follow on Twitter and like on Facebook. Find previous editions of Traina Thoughts here. And be sure to listen and subscribe to the SI Media podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina.
CLOSED: I hope you could read everything I just wrote. I know everyone is barely able to work today because Kyler Murray is 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 207 pounds.