LAS VEGAS – MMAjunkie was on hand and broadcast live the official weigh-in of the current and official UFC 235 fighters, where all fighters score their goals for Saturday's card.
In the main event, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones (23-1 MMA, 17-1 UFC) puts his title on the floor against heavyweight challenger Anthony Smith (31-13 MMA, 7-3 UFC). Jones weighed 205 pounds on the nose; Smith went into a half pound under the limit at 204.5
In the co-feature, welterweight champion Tyron Woodley (19-3-1 MMA, 9-2-1 UFC) defends his title against Kamaru Usman (14-1 MMA, 9-0 UFC), unbeaten at l & # 39; UFC. Woodley was 170, while Usman was in the pound at 169.
The first weighings took place at the UFC host hotel in Las Vegas and precede the ceremonial weigh-in for the fans, which takes place at 7 pm. AND at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The same venue hosts the Saturday event, which has a main card on the pay-per-view television after the ESPN and UFC Fight Pass preliminary events.
Complete UFC 235 weighing results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 22:00 ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (205) vs. Anthony Smith (204.5) – for the light heavyweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (169) – for the welterweight title
- Ben Askren (170.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (170)
- Tecia Torres (115) against Weili Zhang (116)
- Cody Garbrandt (136) against Pedro Munhoz (136)
PRELIMINARY MAP (ESPN, 8 pm ET)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) against Jeremy Stephens (146)
- Misha Cirkunov (206) vs. Johnny Walker (205.5)
- Alejandro Perez (136) against Cody Stamann (135.5)
- Mickey Gall (170.5) against Diego Sanchez (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 pm ET)
- Charles Byrd (185) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (184.5)
- Macy Chiasson (136) vs. Gina Mazany (135.5)
- Hannah Cifers (114) against Polyana Viana (115.5)
For more information on UFC 235, check out the UFC Rumors section of the site.