Call of Duty developers Treyarch have released another update for Black Ops 4 on July 10, and we're here to make sure you're aware of the details.
With Operation Apocalypse Z Treyarch, who finally released Black Ops 4, at least on the PlayStation 4, has followed an update of the game's parameters addressing some minor aspects of the game.
Although the update is not as big as the last update, the July 10 patch implemented some changes to the multiplayer, Zombie and Royal Battle Blackout modes, details of which are available below.
Today 's update has disabled the Reaper as a playable character in Blackout, citing a problem that "prevented the audio from Reaper' s steps from playing properly". The Reaper will be available when next week's update comes online, which should include a fix.
In addition, several problems have been solved in the Alcatraz mode, as well as the ability to make Alistair's Folly available in the Mystery Box and to prevent the Hawk from being used to block the guardian's moves.
We temporarily removed Blackout's Reaper on PS4 because of a problem that prevented Reaper's audio from playing. A fix is planned for an update next week – thank you for your patience.
– Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) July 10, 2019
New game restrictions in the league
The launch of the Apocalypse Z operation has introduced two new weapons in multiplayer mode: the Reaver C86 crossbow and the Backhander melee weapon.
The July 10 update has now limited both World League Hub weapons, meaning they can no longer be used in League Play matches.
The new Reaver C86 crossbow is no longer available for Black Ops 4 League Play.
Map corrections – Alpha Omega & # 39; zombies
The launch of the eagerly awaited Alpha Omega Zombies card has not been made without its share of problems and bugs.
Many of the major issues were addressed in the July 10 update, including the accidents that would occur when players reached specific points in the frame.
The full release notes for updating the July 10 game settings are available below, as provided by Treyarch on Reddit. Do not forget that this update is only available on the PS4, because Apocalypse Z will not be launched on the Xbox One and the PC before next week.
- Temporary suspension of character selection for Reaper due to a problem preventing audio playback of not.
- David Mason will now be available to players who have already unlocked it.
- Alistair's madness is now available in Mystery Boxes.
- The hawk can no longer be used to block the keeper's movements.
- The sway of the locus has been aligned with the other sniper rifles.
- "Alpha Omega"
- Fixed a problem that prevented users from entering codes for Rushmore.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players triggered the battle against the boss of the main quest while a secondary quest was still active.
- Fixed a crash that may occur during the fight against the recently teleported Nova Bombers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when an offline player was found while the surviving 20-round trophy had appeared.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player dies or disconnects immediately after activating Blood Wolf Bite.
- Additional general stability patches.
- Addition of missing image for Vendetta MKII in the Armory.
- Modes of play
- Barebones with lock
- New restricted non-sniper rifle weapons fired from the game.
- Create a class
- Added missing images to Argus Diamond Camo unlock notification.
- Barebones with lock
HUB OF THE WORLD LEAGUE
- Restricts the Reaver C86 in World League matches.
- Added animated master call cards for the Apocalypse Z operation.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash after the unveiling of Weaponized Reactive Camo 115 in the game.
- Black market
- Resolution of a problem due to which some black market images seemed stretched.