Justin Bieber officially stopped being a "teenager" star when he was 20 years old in 2014. Now that he is 25 years old on March 1, he is already quite an adult. Here are 25 ways that Bieber spent his time singing "Baby" as an adult man:
1. You have a haircut: Bieber gave up that side-swept fringe that his fans were obsessed with a more adult (and masculine) look in 2011.
4. Has been exposed to scandal: The first blemish on the image of Bieber's very own girl came in 2011, when a young woman named Mariah Yeater falsely claimed that Bieber had fathered a child with her after an appointment at the bathroom during one of his concerts. Even though Yeater's story does not stand up, the mere thought that Bieber performs the act with a fan makes the audience start to see the child in a different way.
6. became Joe Cool: The most cynical presumably assume that Bieber is constantly wearing sunglasses to hide evidence of her recreational activities. But we are going to assume that he is constantly wearing sunglasses because wherever he goes, he is particularly bright.
7. Fought with paparazzi: If you do not argue with a photographer, are you really a celebrity? The decisive moment for Bieber took place in March 2013: after celebrating his 19th birthday and his frustrating performance week in London, he threatened paparazzi with haranguing him.
9. Fallen in love: Justin Bieber's relationship with Selena Gomez lasted about three years, but more importantly, the romance showed that Bieber was able to woo a star of Gomez's caliber (slightly older, at that time).
11. Embrace the risky fashion: It's virtually impossible to make the cover of a teenybopper magazine like Tiger Beat when you wear a gas mask, which we assume to be the moment when Bieber chooses to wear more and more outrageous outfits and accessories. Lady Gaga, watch your backs.
12. Fitch his belt To get rid of teenage celebrity, you usually have to go all out with Britney or Miley and kiss nakedness. Bieber did this in two ways: first, he cultivated a dysfunctional relationship with the belts, as seen here in 2012 …
13. stopped wearing shirts: And then, he started walking shirtless, like when he was in London for his 19th birthday in 2013.
16. Created a personal "fraternal house": According to a detective from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Bieber allegedly built a "fraternal house" among multi-million dollar homes in Calabasas, California. There were ping-pong and billiard tables, a video game Ms. Pac-Man and a basketball pitcher, as well as a skateboard ramp covered with spray-painted graffiti at the airport. back. Since then, he sold the house to Khloe Kardashian.
17. Developed an obsession of selfie: Biebs has burst with videos of his performances on YouTube, his predilection for taking his own photos (constantly) is a natural evolution.
18. Made famous friends: Bieber went into this business with a famous friend known (Usher). Now see how much he has! In Atlanta in 2014, he partied with artists such as Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Rick Ross and Wale.
20. works hard to grow a mustache: Over the years, Justin Bieber has always been determined. His songs became stronger, his escapades became wilder and his fame only grew. We are confident enough that he will be able to overcome these growth difficulties and move to greater maturity. And when he does, his facial hair will tell the story.
21. attends the parades of his friends: Count Bieber is one of the many style-conscious celebrities who appear at fashion shows during New York Fashion Week. In 2015, he witnessed the beginning of my boyfriend Kanye West's collaboration with Adidas Originals, Yeezy Season 1.
22. won his first Grammy: Although his music career has been huge, it is only in 2016 that Bieber won a Grammy through his collaboration with Diplo and Skrillex. Their single "Where Are U Now" won the trophy for Best Dance Recording,