After Monday's teaser showing Kayle and Morgana, Riot Games detailed all of the former's abilities that make the champion stronger throughout the match and maintain the essential elements of her equipment while developing them. Morgana has not undergone so many changes, although Riot Games has stated in the past that its update would be focused primarily on its appearance, with some minor modifications in the gameplay, if any. Morgana's ultimate ultimate now allows him to access the speed of travel when heading for a chained enemy, but most of the changes took place for Kayle.
Below you will find each of Kayle's new abilities, as well as pictures of their appearance in the game.
Kayle's new passive is an ability centered on her identity as a scrum champion who evolves as the game progresses. The description of Riot Games' ability indicated "Kayle goes up in four forms before reaching his divine state" and breaks down the three stages of this ability, which end up inflicting real damage on him in his final form.
Passive: Divine Ascension
- Zealous (Level 1): Kayle's attacks grant a stackable attack speed. At the maximum of the stacks, Kayle becomes Exalted and gains the speed of movement towards the enemies.
- Aflame (Level 6): When Kayle is exalted, her attacks launch flaming waves that inflict additional magic damage.
- Arisen (level 11): Kayle evolves to become a complete champion.
- Transcendent (level 16): Kayle takes her final form and becomes definitely exalted. Its inflamed waves do real damage.
Kayle's new Radiant Blast technique will seem familiar to those who have played as a winner or against the champion. It's always an ability that damages and slows down enemies and destroys their armor. It now deals area of effect damage to those near the target.
Q: radiant radiance
- Kayle conjures up a portal that fires an inflamed blade at an enemy, tears armor and magical resistance, and slows down its target. This attack explodes and deals damage to nearby enemies.
Kayle has always had a potential of support in its current version, while having the possibility to transform itself into game report at the end of the game. The new kit of the champion will preserve this aspect while preserving its care. This ability now heals Kayle and a close ally while providing them with speed.
W: Heavenly Blessing
- Kayle cares for herself and a targeted ally, which greatly speeds up movement.
Although Kayle evolves throughout a match and eventually becomes a completely remote champion, it will remain a used ability to let her hit her enemies with a quick attack from a distance. Once Kayle has reached a certain stage of her liabilities, she will also inflict damage on those around the target.
E: Starfire Spellblade
- Passive: Kayle's basic attacks deal additional damage that adapts to both power and attack damage.
- Active: Kayle's next basic attack is ranged and deals additional magic damage to some of the target's missing health. After the climb to Aflame, this attack also deals damage to enemies near the target.
The latest of Kayle's new abilities is her ultimate, a spell that has raised questions when the ability currently used only in defense has been seen inflicting damage to enemies.
In the new version of her ultimate Divine Judgment, Kayle places a barrier around her target that makes her invulnerable. After a short delay, the swords damage all enemies caught in the area of effect of this ability.
R: Divine Judgment
- Kayle confers invulnerability on herself or a target ally for a few seconds. While they are invulnerable, purification swords fall in a circle around their target, causing damage to the enemies of the region.
No release date for updates from Kayle and Morgana has been announced, but expect the champions first on PBE to test their changes.