LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is now worth $ 200 million as there was no winner of the $ 188 million jackpot for the Friday November 20th draw.
This means that the draw of Tuesday, November 24 will be worth $ 200 million with a cash option of $ 155.5 million.
The Mega Millions figures for November 20: 26-33-45-61-68
The mega gold ball: 17
The megaplier: 3
November 20 Mega Millions Winners:
· Without a Grand Prize winner, no one matched the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million.
· In Michigan, four tickets sold won $ 600 in the raffle. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 227,996 tickets sold which won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 9,544 tickets sold won at least $ 4 in the draw.
The Mega Millions draws take place Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. ET. Five bullets are fired from a set of bullets numbered 1 to 70; the mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
The next Powerball raffle will take place on Saturday, November 21 with an estimated jackpot of $ 192 million and a cash option of $ 149 million.
· The next Lotto draw will take place 47 Saturday, November 21 at 19.29 with a jackpot of $ 1.15 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. on that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 357,000. The draw is at 7:29 pm The deadline is 7:08 pm
For the latest news on the Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery website, which also offers more information on instant tickets, sweepstakes, and other lottery games.
The last Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $ 70 million playing Powerball in February. With her earnings, Davis said she plans to buy a new house and a new car.
And although she was a lucky winner, it makes sense for players to check their tickets immediately, as a million dollar winner sold to Hartland last year was not claimed. The ticket was purchased at Speedway Hartland, but the winner was never presented to claim the prize. Instead, the money went to the State Educational Assistance Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by winning top jackpots in small games.