LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is now worth more than $ 150 million. The $ 140 million jackpot for the draw on Friday, April 12th was not won.
This means that the draw on Tuesday, April 16 will be $ 157 million with a cash option of $ 95.4 million.
The Mega Millions figures for April 12: 1-24-25-40-70
The Mega Ball Gold: 4
The megaplier: 2
The winners of the Mega Millions for April 12:
· With no grand prize winner, no one has matched the five white numbers drawn to win a million dollars.
· In Michigan, a ticket sold earned $ 10,000. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 274,160 tickets sold that earned at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 10,998 tickets sold yielded at least $ 4.
The drawings of Mega Millions take place on Tuesday and Friday at 23h. Five bullets are drawn from a set of bullets numbered from 1 to 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered from 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other news from Michigan Lottery:
· The next Powerball draw will take place Saturday night, April 13, with a jackpot estimated at $ 101 million and a cash option of $ 62.7 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will also take place on Saturday evening, April 13 at 19:29. with a jackpot of 3.75 million dollars. The deadline is 19:08. That day.
· Saturday's Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 110,000. The drawing is at 19:29 The deadline is set at 19:08.
To learn more about the Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery website, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The draw comes one week after a lucky Michigan player has won $ 1 million playing Mega Millions. This winner is the second time in a month that the Michigan player has won $ 1 million in the Mega Millions lottery.
On March 22, Randy Richardson of Millington earned $ 1 million after buying a ticket while he was looking for the cheapest gasoline in his area.
These two winners, however, are not the biggest recent winners. In March, a Wayne County woman claimed a $ 4 million instant win ticket. The 28-year-old said she was dreaming of winning a $ 4 million lottery prize just months before her big win.
The last Michigan players to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot were Kevin and Stephanie Blake of Waterford, who spent $ 21 million after dividing a $ 42 million jackpot on October 13, 2017. Kevin chose the winning numbers by combining birthdays of families. After winning, the couple declared that he would not retire and continue to work.
And although they have been the lucky winners, it is wise for players to immediately check their tickets. As a million dollar winner sold to Ypsilanti last year, it was not claimed this month as well. The ticket was purchased at the CVS at Ypsilanti, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. The money was instead donated to the state's school aid fund.
Speaking to introduce themselves, last year's $ 1.5 billion jackpot winner, Mega Millions, was finally announced this month. The identity of the winner has not been revealed, however, because the player is from South Carolina, a state that allows winners to hide their identity when they claim a jackpot.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of "Learn How to Increase Your Chance to Win the Lottery" has won more than a million dollars in Florida by winning the highest jackpot prize in smaller games.