The streaming giant "gets to the bottom of things" the way it happened, although he pointed out that he "did not edit" Notebook. Most likely, a distributor had a different edition of the film in his library and had it uploaded to Netflix. L & # 39; Company added that the upcoming edition in the United States on March 1st will represent the familiar cup.
Alternative changes are common in the film industry. Studios often tune movies to suit the tastes and requirements of the region, not to mention re-releases or versions for audience testing (Terminator 2The end is a classic example). However, it is rare for companies to accidentally publish the wrong version, especially on Internet services. This is a blunder that you (hopefully) will not see again for very long.
What you should know …
– we did not edit the notebook
– an alternative version exists and has been provided to us
– we get to the bottom of things as soon as possible
– apparently, some movies have more of an end ?!
– Netflix UK & Ireland (@NetflixUK) February 27, 2019