Adresseavisen wishes an open and objective debate. All messages are verified before publication. The debate is open from 07:00 to 08:00. We reserve the right to shorten, edit and delete messages.
Your full name must appear either by user name Disqus or by Facebook profile.
Rules for debate here at adressa.no address:
- Discuss the question, not the person. Co-debaters are not allowed to incite or harass.
- Cursed or abusive words are not allowed.
- We do not accept racism, threats or attacks against individuals or groups.
- Calls for illegal actions are not accepted.
- Adresseavisen has editorial responsibility for everything that is published, but you are also personally responsible for the content of the article.
- Write briefly and stick to the question. We only accept Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English texts.
- The publication of material protected by copyright is not allowed. You can cite short excerpts from other texts or articles, but keep in mind the source references.
- Links are not allowed in the text.
- All articles are checked before being published on adressa.no.
- Messages with fake profiles will be deleted.
Publications that do not respect our basic rules will not be published. We reserve the right to exclude debaters who do not abide by the rules.