Orange is the new black add a little bit of Witt to his seventh and last season.
Alicia Witt (The exorcist, Nashville) will appear in the Netflix series as Zelda, a professional fundraiser for high-end non-profit organizations, our sister site Deadline Reports. The character is described as "a strong, classy and discreet New York sophist who went to Dartmouth [and] strives to control each situation. "
Witt's other credits on television include Twin Peaks, Justified and Friday night lights.
Ready for more news nuggets today? Well…
* HBO has released a trailer for Leave Neverland, a two-part documentary that explores the separate but parallel experiences of two young boys who have been friends with Michael Jackson. The show will air on Sunday, March 3 and Monday, March 4.
* HGTV ordered Brothers Property: Forever Home, a branch that will follow Jonathan and Drew Scott as they help couples renovate the homes in which they have recently settled. The first will take place on Wednesday, May 29 at 9am / 8am.
* Adam Devine (Modern family) is Sam I Am and Michael Douglas is Guy Am I in the next issue of Netflix Green eggs and ham animated series, to be released this fall. Voices also include Diane Keaton, Ilana Glazer, Keegan-Michael Key (narrator), Eddie Izzard, Tracy Morgan and Daveed Diggs.
* After being on (hardly) recurring status with Young and agitated for a year, Doug Davidson will resurface as Paul on Monday, March 25, reports the Soap Opera Digest.
* Freeform has unveiled a trailer for Marvel Cape and Dagger Season 2, premiere on Thursday, April 4th.
Which of today's TVLine elements arouse your interest?