Tickets for a public football match are expected to go on sale August 5; White Out scheduled for Auburn’s game on September 18
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pennsylvania – Penn State Athletics has announced that tickets for a mainstream football game will go on sale Thursday, August 5 at 10 a.m., while members of the Nittany Lion Club will receive an exclusive pre-sale for one game starting Tuesday, July 27. at 9 o’clock. In addition, the official match 2021 football day themes presented by PSECU have been unveiled.
The Nittany Lions will open the home roster on September 11 for their 107K family reunion, followed by the nationally recognized Penn State White Out against Auburn on September 18. Penn State’s annual THON game is on September 25 against Villanova. and the homestand will end with the Stripe Out game against Indiana on October 2.
The Nittany Lions will return to Beaver Stadium for Homecoming against Illinois on October 23, where they will don the “Generations of Greatness” uniform. Following the Nov. 13 contest against Michigan featuring a Penn State White Out student section, Penn State will close the home calendar on Nov. 20 against Rutgers, honoring its elders and the military.
The variable price of single game tickets will be used again this year with single game tickets starting at just $ 35 per person. To purchase tickets, fans can visit www.ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-NITTANY (weekdays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
Fans interested in purchasing single match tickets can view the Single Match Seating Chart by Price and refer to the Variable Pricing System FAQ at www.GoPSUsports.com/tickets.
Advance parking for each home game can also be purchased as part of the August 5 ticket sale. General pre-purchased parking costs $ 40 per car, while payment to park on game day upon arriving at the general grounds will cost $ 60. Fans are encouraged to purchase parking passes in advance to not only save money, but also to facilitate traffic and parking operations by displaying the pass when approaching the roads leading to the parking lot of the Stadium. Fans can purchase up to three game parking passes in advance per account per game.
The Overnight RV bundle is sold out for the season. Fans who do not have a motorhome license for the stadium grounds will be asked to park at the Grange exhibition center. The GPS address for Grange Exhibition Center is 149 Homan Lane, Center Hall, PA 16828. Shuttle services are available to and from Beaver Stadium.
For more information on advance parking for a single game, click here.
Penn State 2021 Soccer Game Themes:
Ball State, Sept.11 at 3:30 p.m .: 107K Family Reunion
- Penn State will welcome its returning loyalists to Beaver Stadium for the game against the Cardinals. This will mark the stadium’s full capacity for the first time since November 30, 2019.
Auburn, September 18 at 7:30 p.m .: Penn State White Out
- All fans are encouraged to wear white attire to secure a Penn State White Out for the Tigers clash.
- The official Penn State White Out t-shirt will go on sale in early August to the general public. To be the first to know when it’s available, sign up here: https://gopsusports.com/sb_output.aspx?form=209
Villanova, September 25: State of Excellence, Tuna
- The State of Excellence Week celebration concludes with recognition of the success of Nittany Lion students in competition and in the classroom throughout the game.
- Penn State’s student section ribbon will turn yellow to celebrate THON, the world’s largest student-run philanthropic organization. THON has raised over $ 190,000,000 over the course of its history for the benefit of the Four Diamonds Fund.
Indiana, October 2: Penn State Stripe Out
- Indiana will mark the return of the Penn State Stripe Out. Each section will be coordinated with all-blue or white clothing to create a stripe effect at the Beaver stage. You can find more information about the Stripe Out at PennStateStripeOut.com.
Illinois, October 23 at noon: Homecoming; Generations of greatness
- The annual reunion parade will take place on campus and downtown State College on Friday evening, October 22.
- The Penn State football team will turn back time once again for a special “Generations of Greatness” game. The Nittany Lions will don uniforms with design elements from past uniforms.
Michigan, November 13: Penn State White Out Student Section
- All students are encouraged to wear white clothing to secure a Penn State Student White Out section for the game with the Wolverines.
Rutgers, November 21: Seniors Day; Military Appreciation Day; Seats for the military
- The home schedule ends with a senior day at Beaver Stadium against the Scarlet Knights. The senior Nittany Lion will be presented for the last time in front of the faithful at Beaver Stadium.
- Penn State will honor the men and women who bravely served our country by dedicating a game to them when the Nittany Lions take the field against Rutgers. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets to donate to military personnel and their families through the “Seats for Servicemembers” program. ROTC elite, active duty, veterans and military families will be honored during the game. The 2021 “Seats for Servicemembers” program has already produced nearly 2,000 Penn State fan-bought tickets for active and veteran military personnel.
- To support the Seats for the Military program, call 1-800-NITTANY.
Penn State’s season opener on September 4 in Wisconsin will begin at noon on FOX. The Nittany Lions will return to Beaver Stadium on September 11 against Ball State at 3:30 p.m. ET on FS1. Penn State’s 2021 schedule with launch times and updated TV designations is available here: https://bit.ly/3fVFuhc.
For more information on joining the Nittany Lion Club and booking new season tickets for the 2021 Penn State Football season presented by PSECU, as well as club seating at Beaver Stadium, fans can visit www.PSUnrivaled .com, or call 1-800-NITTANY on weekdays. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.