The following Pokemon Go Community Day take Sunday May 19th. This time it's about Pokémon fire starter Torchic and its evolutions, Combusken and Blaziken, with the event and its rewards built around this evolving tree.
As mentioned earlier, the objective this time is the type of fire Pokemon Torchic, who can evolve into Combusken and finally fight and shoot a dual type Blaziken. Like most beginner Pokémon, this is not the kind of beast that lights level lists, but it's a decent fight for Pokémon if you have a particular weakness in the fire-type damper area. Double entry with combat type also makes it ideal for shooting down normal type gymnastic turtle Pokemon like Chansey and Snorlax. On top of that, this event offers a chance to grab a brilliant form – which means that, thanks to evolution, you can not only create a network. Bright Torchic, but also evolve towards a Shiny Blaziken as well as. There is also a range of bonuses and rewards for Community Days in May – and we will explain all of them in detail below. But first, a brief introduction to the community day for newcomers …
What's a Pokemon Go Community Day event, and how does it work?
In simple terms, the Pokemon Go community's day events do what you probably expect from their name: they are designed so that players find themselves around the world, preferably by interacting and spending time together in games. places frequented by Pokestops such as parks, etc. public places. These events are limited in time to encourage coaches to travel on the same day and the same day on a Pokémon hunt.
In this context, players are rewarded for their participation. Usually, community day events are built around a specific Pokémon, which allows players to catch more of this Pokémon in a brilliant form. In addition to this, the usual bonuses include exclusive moves for the featured Pokémon, EXP duration, increased Stardust and Lure, a loot bonus like star dusts and incubators, and even bonuses like fast hatching eggs for the duration of the event.
If you are going to a community day, you may be surprised: you will probably see other coaches catching Pokémon all over the event if you go to a park like a local park. It's a big deal!
Pokemon Go Community Day May Date, start time and end time
The next Pokemon Go Community Day will be held in May 2019. This is the 17th community day we had in total. The event takes place on May 19 – and it should be noted that this breaks with the tradition of Pokemon Go and falls on a Sunday. As a rule, community days fall on a Saturday. In any case, the timing means that most people should be able to free themselves from their vital obligations to go out into the wild, run Pokesotps and catch Pokémon during the community day.
As always, the community event is a time-limited event. It lasts three hours on the chosen day. the May Community Days are between 3pm and 6pm local timeno matter what is in your area and time zone. During these hours, the community day will be active, allowing in turn some rewards bonus making the participation in the day interesting.
Pokemon Go May Community Day Awards: Shiny Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken, Three-Tier Stardust, exclusive Blast Burn & more movement
In May, the Pokemon Go community day follows the traditional pattern: it focuses on a species of Pokémon, thus increasing the reproduction rate of this breed of Pokémon, making them more readily available with certain powerful moves or under brilliant forms. At least this month is particularly exciting, as it gives a lot of access to a Pokemon breed of a useful type that was not yet quite common.
As mentioned above, the main reason to take part in this community day is to catch a bunch of Pokémon presented – this time around Torchic – and then find one with slightly decent stats and to evolve or revive to build a great Pokémon. In this case, it evolves towards Combusken and Blaziken. There are however other rewards:
- Bright Pokémon: the resurgence rates will be increased for Torchic, including in its brilliant form. Catch a lot, and you'll be sure to meet a brilliant Torchic – maybe a few.
- 3x star dust captures: during the hours of the event, the Stardust won for catching Pokemon will be tripled. You can also stack this with lucky eggs to get big bonuses.
- Exclusive Movement – Blast Burn: There will be an exclusive movement for this evolution series – and this time it's Blast Burn. Blast Burn is a new movement and is making its exclusive debut here as part of the community day.
- Lures of 3 hours: if you drop a lure on a Pokestop, it will last 3 hours instead of 30 minutes. This means that any lure dropped during the event will last the entire duration of the event hours.
Combusken is evolving towards Blaziken, and although, as mentioned before, Blaziken is not really ranked among the best of our list of the best Pokémon in Pokemon Go, his double shooting and his type of fight can be useful, because it is 'a unique combination. Raw statistics are not everything, and this strike could make Blaziken an ideal counter for some Pokémon, based on the strengths and weaknesses of the Pokemon Go type, ideal for some Pokemon Go Raids.
Looking for a brilliant? Below are the colors you need to watch for a brilliant Torchic then Blaziken.
Pokemon Go Community Day Story: Past Events
Ninatic Labs organized the first community day event in January 2018 with Pikachu. This continues since:
- January 2018: Pikachu (with Surf)
- February 2018: Dratini (with Draco Meteor)
- March 2018: Bulbasaur (with Frenzy Plant)
- April 2018: Mareep (with Dragon Pulse)
- May 2018: Charmander (with Blast Burn)
- June 2018: Larvitar (with Smack Down)
- July 2018: Squirtle (with Hydro Cannon)
- August 2018: Eevee (with last resort)
- September 2018: Chikorita (with Frenzy Plant)
- October 2018: Beldum (with Meteor Mash)
- November 2018: Cyndaquil (with Blast Burn)
- December 2018: best of 2018
- January 2019: Totodile
- February 2019: Swinub
- March 2019: Treecko
- April 2019: Bagon (with Outrage)
- May 2019: Torchic (with Blast Burn)