As usual, Niantic announced another surprise event, Pokemon Go. This is a limited research event featuring Clamperl.
Another Pokemon Go event
The Pokemon Go events were numerous in 2019. This last event comes in the form of a limited research event in which a three hour period is required to conduct the research.
This is a similar format to the monthly Pokemon Go community days. However, the Pokémon shown will not appear more frequently, but you will have to work towards it.
Field research tasks can be obtained from PokeStops. In addition, as long as you get the fieldwork tasks before the three o'clock window, you can finish them after the event and continue to receive a meeting with Clamperl.
Limited research events
This is the second time that Niantic has organized a research event of limited duration. The first came back in January, where Feebas figured. This could indicate that these events will be monthly.
However, Pokemon Go's second limited search event offers more bonuses. These bonuses are:
- Receive 2 × star dust catches for water type Pokémon for the next 3 hours.
- Water-type Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild during the event.
- Limited research tasks will be available when you create photo discs on PokeStops.
- By performing limited search tasks, you will get meetings with Clamperl.
The official Twitter account of Pokemon Go. Confirmed the event …
Date and time
The Clamperl event will take place this weekend on February 23 (February 24 in Asia-Pacific).
- Americas and Greenland: 11:00 to 14:00 (14:00 to 17:00)
- Asia Pacific: 12h JST at 15h JST (February 24)
- Europe, Middle East, Africa and India: 10:00 GMT to 13:00 GMT
Clamperl, the type of water, was introduced for the first time in Generation 3. In Pokemon video games, it first appeared in Pokeon Ruby and Sapphire. Clamperl can evolve towards Huntail or Gorebyss.