Nintendo has released a new one-minute ad for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield in Japan.
If you missed it earlier this week, read the latest game information here, including Gigantamaxing, the new Pokemon, the Pokemon League Galar and new sports club leaders.
Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield must leave for Switch on November 15th.
Watch the TV spot below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a set of simple guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments on the driver, including trolling, baiting or publishing shit.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when publishing spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude-only). For example:
The misfortune is Leomon.Specify the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but to debate politely. If you find that a commentator is not respecting this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.