Amazon Prime Day does not start until tomorrow, but Roku does not wait. At the present time, you can find great deals on devices such as the Roku Ultra for just $ 69. Or get the Roku Express for only $ 24.
Here are all the Roku offers you will find right now:
Roku Express at only $ 24 starting at $ 29.99
Roku Premiere at only $ 34 starting at $ 39.99
Roku Stick at only $ 34 starting at $ 49.99
Roku Stick + only $ 49 off from $ 59.99
Roku Ultra only $ 69 from $ 99.99
If you find a good agreement to cut the cord, send us a message via our Contact Us page and let us know.
About the Roku Ultra:
- Our most powerful and feature rich media player streaming HD / 4K / HDR
- Ultimate connectivity with Ethernet port and wireless dual band; Power supply: 12V – 1.5A AC adapter
- Voice remote control with buttons for power and TV volume Plus, lost viewfinder and headphone jack for private listening with premium JBL headphones included
- More than 500,000 movies and TV episodes, with voice search on over 1,000 of the most popular channels. Catch popular movies, popular shows and more, without subscription or fees on The Roku Channel
- Tons of streaming services available From movies and series on Netflix, Prime Video, HBO NOW and SHOWTIME to cable alternatives such as Sling TV or YouTube TV for live sports events and news on CBS News, ABC News and ESPN.
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual and safety instructions before use.
About the Roku Staff:
- Powerful and portable
- Voice remote control with power and TV volume
- 500,000 films and television episodes. Free mobile app for iOS or Android
- Intuitive remote navigation, easy to use, search on the main channels
- Refer to the installation manual before use
- Free Roku mobile app for private listening, voice search, etc. TV Compatibility – HD TVs – Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with scaling from 720p. The TV must have HDMI input compatible with HDCP 2.2.
Did you know we have a YouTube channel? Every week, we host a Q & A session on the live cord haircut and weekly cord cutting recaps exclusively on our YouTube channel!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips and reviews. Need a technical support for cord cutting? Join our Facebook group of tech support for the cord cut for help.