Instead of spending $ 350 on wireless wireless noise canceling Bose headphones, you can shell out $ 55 to convert your old Bose wired headphones into wireless headphones. Simply choose a Bolle & Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for a Bose QuietComfort 25 Headset or a Bolle & Raven Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for a Bose QuietComfort 15 Headset on Amazon, depending on which headset you have. It plugs directly into the headphone jack of your headset and fits perfectly, so it looks like part of your headphones. Certainly check.
Here are the highlights of the product page:
- DISENGAGE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 or QC 15 headset to wireless functionality with this Bluetooth adapter
- Compatible Apple + Android: easily access the controls (volume, song jump, etc.) while enjoying the serenity of the function of canceling the noise of the headsets
- PLAY ON, the internal battery offers up to 15 hours of uninterrupted reading and conversation
- Built-in microphone and controls make it easy to make phone calls to music (Apple / Android compatible)
- What you get: The wireless adapter, charging cable, user guide and our 18-month warranty, supported by our customer-friendly service team.
To follow @BGRDeals on Twitter follow the latest and most interesting offers on the Web.
To learn more about our sponsored offers and our sponsored publications opportunities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of BGR Deals is independent of Editorial and Advertising and BGR can receive a commission on purchases made through our messages.