Symptoms of dengue | Dengue Hazardous Signs – If you know the symptoms of dengue fever, especially signs of danger, dengue deaths can be significantly reduced. This video discusses the symptoms of dengue and, with details of the dangerous symptoms of dengue fever, this video from Shaun tips can answer the following questions:
1. What are the danger signs of dengue fever?
2. How dangerous is dengue fever?
3. Why is dengue fever so dangerous?
4. What are the signs and symptoms of dengue fever?
Dengue fever occurs after 4 to 7 days of mosquito bites. It expresses 4 to 5 ways such as
1. differentiated fever like viral fever. it occurs in 50 to 60% of cases and the patient still does not know if this is due to dengue infection.
2. Classic dengue fever: there is an acute fever, unbearable bone pain and the patient feels that his bones are broken. This is why it is called a bone fracture. it is associated with severe headache, generalized pain, eye pain, rash that occurs after 2 to 3 days of fever, and disappears after the fever has been subsidized.
3. People who have a secondary infection are prone to dengue haemorrhagic fever and a very small proportion of them can have dengue shock syndrome. There is decreased platelet count, increased value of hematocrit and decreased blood pressure, etc.
#symptomofdengue. # डेंगूबुख़ारकेलक्षण #denguefever.