Division 2 beta allowing you to get acquainted with Ubisoft's open-world multiplayer shooter before its scheduled release on March 15th.
The closed beta of Division 2 is over – if you did not have access to the beta before, thankfully The open beta of Division 2 is free for all to join.
Here's everything we know right now – including Division 2 beta dates and beta access.
The start date, the start and end times of Division 2 beta are explained
Ubisoft has announced that the dates of the Division 2 beta on all platforms – PS4, Xbox One and PC – will take place between Friday, March 1st and Monday, March 4th.
The start, end and preload hours of the Division 2 beta are all the same:
- UNITED KINGDOM: 9am (GMT)
- Europe: 10am (CET)
- East Coast of the United States: 4 am (EDT)
- West Coast United States: 1am (PDT)
Now, you know when it starts and ends, the question is how to get access.
How to download the Division 2 beta
Access to the open beta of Division 2 will be available to anyone who downloads it – no need to get a beta code like with the closed beta.
Here's how to download the beta version of Division 2:
If the above does not work (for example, if you are in another region), search the dashboard of your respective console.
If you were curious about how Closed Beta worked, you can do it using one of the following methods:
- Pre-order The Division 2
- Division 2 Beta Entries on the Official Website
What will be presented in The Division 2 beta?
Although Ubisoft has not yet confirmed the open beta, it is likely to be the same as the content of the closed beta version of The Division 2:
- Two main missions (playable in Normal and Hard)
- Five secondary missions and other activities in the open world
- One of three playable dark areas
- PvP in Conflict Skirmish mode
- An Invaded mission (content at the end of the game) and a maximum of 30 with new specializations Survivalist, Sharpshooter and Demolitionist, from Friday, February 8 from 16h (Paris time).
How is it up to the beta version of the original game? It was a segment of the game shortly before the start of the game and a handful of scenario missions that could play in a four-player cooperative. There was also The Dark Zone, the division in a zone of players to players. The following will probably do something similar.
All you need to know about The Division 2
Just unveiled in the course of E3 2018, we know the first details about The Division 2, including:
- A new location, moving from New York to Washington DC
- This is not just a change of place, but a seasonal change – from a snowy winter to a summer.
- There were a few confirmed spots – an overgrown zoo that housed plague survivors of the series, in the streets surrounding the Capitol building and offering a glimpse of the crash of an Air Force One.
- A release date of March 15, 2019 on all three platforms – PS4, Xbox One and PC.