SNK issued a “Ultimate Edition“Of The King of Fighters XIV for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store in Europe and Japan for £ 32.99 / € 39.99 / 3,960 yen. A North American release will follow on January 20. A physical edition will follow on March 11 in Japan and this spring in Europe, but is not scheduled for North America.
The King Of Fighters XIV Ultimate Edition Includes all eight DLC characters, 10 DLC costumes, and 10 original PlayStation 4 themes.
Here’s a preview of the bundle, via PlayStation Store:
This special edition is great value for money as it contains all eight DLC characters and 10 DLC costumes for The King of Fighters XIV. It also includes 10 different PS4 themes.
What is included:
- Base game (x1)
- Downloadable Content Characters (x8):
- Rock howard
- Ryuji yamazaki
- Blue mary
- Downloadable Content Costumes (x10):
- Classic kyo
- Nightmare geese
- Cclassic Iori
- Athena Asamiya KOF ’98
- Shun’ei Kung-Fu Suit
- Nakoruru Kamuikotan Girls School Uniform
- Kula summer dress
- Angel Diabla
- Meitenkun pajamas
- Sylvie Little Red Riding Hood
- Original PlayStation 4 Themes (x10)
The King of Fighters XIV First launched on PlayStation 4 in August 2016, followed by PC via Steam in June 2017.
Watch a trailer for The King Of Fighters XIV Ultimate Edition below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheel, including trolling, baiting or displaying poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.