Capcom recently released a modern remake of Resident Evil 2 on consoles and PC, which has been widely acclaimed as a success. Also, in order to take advantage of the popularity of the game, PUBG Mobile has just launched an update (v0.11.0) that joins the world of RE2. The zombies and bosses of the RE2 universe will appear on the Erangel map in a new limited event mode titled Zombie: Survive Till Dawn.
The new Zombie: Survive Till Dawn mode in PUBG Mobile is certainly the most important addition to the recent v0.11.0 update, but that does not mean that some other features are worth mentioning. Moonlight has been added to the Vikendi map and two new treasure events are available to earn RE2 outfits as well as rare player arrivals. You can also expect to find the main menu theme and RE2 music, which adds to the ominous atmosphere of this update.
For the full changelog, please read below.
– Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode proposed for a limited time. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and Resident Evil 2 leaders will also appear on the map! Kill them for resources and items.
– Weather Added: Moonlight in Vikendi.
– Addition of player spaces, where player information and connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or higher as a partner to be by your side in your space!
– Addition of a Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
– Addition of a birthday treasure event. Celebrate the anniversary of the game with all kinds of rare finishes!
– Added theme and music from Resident Evil 2 main menu.
– Birthday items are on sale while stocks last!
– Added emotes, avatars and birthday frames.
– Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
– The image of the character and the connections are now visible on the profile.
– Added new titles: "# 1/100" (permanent) and "Survivor" (limited in time).
– Some houses of Vikendi have been redeveloped.
– Warfare modes of assault rifles and assault rifles now start with double ammo.
– Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be erased.
– Fixed terrain display bugs for low budget devices.
Regarding the gameplay, each Zombie: Survive Till Dawn game will take place over three days and two nights, although each match still lasts only the usual thirty minutes. This changing cycle day and night brings a series of zombies and RE2 bosses that can be very dangerous at night but docile during the day, which inevitably complicates things when players try to perform their usual tasks.
At first, PUBG Mobile may seem like a weird match for the Resident Evil franchise, but once you enter the new Zombie mode: survive at dawn, you will completely forget the limited crossover's strangeness and have fun. you with good old zombie shooting action. The update is already online on the Play Store and is exclusive to the mobile version of PUBG. If you wish to view it, make sure to press the widget download button below.