You guys … FAST! After our readers flipped through Amazon's inventory earlier this week, the Sony WH1000XM3 Bluetooth wireless noise reduction headphones are already in stock. This is the good news, but the bad news is that they will not be in stock very long. At the time of writing, there were 18 pairs available in black and only 12 in white, and we promise that they will sell in minutes. If you want a pair, the time is really essential.
Here's what you need to know on the product page:
- State-of-the-Art Digital Noise Suppression State-of-the-art noise suppression technology lets you hear every word, note, and tuning with incredible clarity, no matter what your environment. Additional microphones also help isolate the sound when you talk on the phone, which improves the quality of phone calls.
- Exclusive technology for superior sound Sony's patented QN1 HD processor removes the noise of the WH-1000XM3. With 32-bit audio signal processing and first-rate signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headset dramatically improves the sound quality of everything you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening from SENSE ENGINE personalizes the sound. Smart Listening from Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity whether you are traveling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet location – balancing noise reduction levels. The optimization of atmospheric pressure allows your music to stay pleasant even when traveling to higher altitudes. You can customize them according to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect application.
- Sony | Connect App Headset for Android / iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust sound levels using the equalizer. Wireless Freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairings allow seamless wireless connections to stream high quality music and calls
- Take it to the next level with Google Integrated Assistant, available via the "Sony | Headset Connect "App. Just announced that support for Amazon Alexa will be available soon.
To follow @BGRDeals on Twitter follow the latest most interesting offers we find on the web.
The content of BGR Deals is independent of Editorial and Advertising and BGR can receive a commission on purchases made through our messages.