Before spending hundreds of dollars on Apple Watch or a famous branded Android smartwatch, like the one Samsung has just launched, we have another option that you will want to discover. Why are you "definitely" wanting to check out the Huami Amazfit Bip Smartwatch? Because it works with iOS and Android, it has a GPS for runners, it tracks your heart rate, your sleep and a battery that lasts up to 30 days with a single charge. All this for only $ 100 … or only $ 79.99 if you take one as soon as they are on sale!
Here is more information on the product page:
- Look as good as you want: with a range of colors and options, the Beep is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1 oz (32 g), and with a bright, permanent transflective display 1.28 ", the beep can be worn all day
- Go to distance: Use the Amazfit Beep for up to 30 days with a single charge of 2.5 hours.
- Do not miss it: optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS let you accurately track your steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep quality in real time. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, bike and walking) give you even more detailed information on your most frequent activities.
- Be aware: the perfect companion to stay organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for incoming emails, SMS and phone calls (inviting you to act on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts and other mobile apps.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit has a 30-day refund policy and a new 12-month replacement warranty.
To follow @BGRDeals on Twitter follow the latest most interesting offers we find on the web.
The content of BGR Deals is independent of Editorial and Advertising and BGR can receive a commission on purchases made through our messages.