Friday , December 14 2018
Home / Others / The woman's severe allergic reaction to hair dye has seen her head double in size

The woman's severe allergic reaction to hair dye has seen her head double in size



One woman claims to have almost lost color after an allergic reaction to a hair dye, while she was struggling to breathe after her head had doubled in size.

Estelle, 19, an English student in Paris, recounted the horrific result of online hair dye, caused by the chemical PPD (paraphenylenediamine), which is found regularly in the beauty product.

She had bought the dye at a supermarket in Val-de-Marne earlier this month and had applied it at home according to the package's instructions.

Even though she had followed the patch test as indicated on the package, she waited only 30 minutes instead of the recommended 48 hours.

Estelle, a 19-year-old Paris student from Paris, saw her head swell to double its size after using a hair dye at home containing PPD.

Estelle, a 19-year-old Paris student from Paris, saw her head swell to double its size after using a hair dye at home containing PPD.

Estelle, a 19-year-old Paris student from Paris, saw her head swell to double its size after using a hair dye at home containing PPD.

She had bought the dye at a local supermarket and, even though she had done a patch test, she had left it for only 30 minutes, contrary to the 48-hour directive.

She had bought the dye at a local supermarket and, even though she had done a patch test, she had left it for only 30 minutes, contrary to the 48-hour directive.

She had bought the dye at a local supermarket and, even though she had done a patch test, she had left it for only 30 minutes, contrary to the 48-hour directive.

Almost immediately, Estelle noticed an irritation on her scalp that quickly began to swell and used antihistamines on medical advice.

But the next morning, Estelle discovered that her condition was aggravated with a head of 63 cm, double the average of 56 cm.

S addressing the Parisian, the student said: "I could not breathe, I had a bulbous head."

Almost immediately, she noticed that her scalp was starting to itch and swell and tried to treat it with antihistamines in the doctor's opinion.

Almost immediately, she noticed that her scalp was starting to itch and swell and tried to treat it with antihistamines in the doctor's opinion.

Almost immediately, she noticed that her scalp was starting to itch and swell and tried to treat it with antihistamines in the doctor's opinion.

However, when she awoke the next morning, she noticed that her head had swelled twice as much as her normal height and was then 63 cm, double the average of 56 cm.

However, when she awoke the next morning, she noticed that her head had swelled twice as much as her normal height and was then 63 cm, double the average of 56 cm.

However, when she awoke the next morning, she noticed that her head had swelled twice as much as her normal height and was then 63 cm, double the average of 56 cm.

She was rushed to the hospital and tongue where she continued to swell and, after receiving an epinephrine injection, she was kept up all night.

Fortunately, she has managed to recover fully, although she can still see the contours of the swelling and admit that she has made a "mistake" regarding her patch-test and wants to put the others in. guard against the dangers of the PPD.

She told the newspaper: "I almost died, I do not want this to happen to others."

Staining products contain a variety of chemicals, but PPD is the leading cause of allergic reaction to hair dye.

She was rushed to A & E where she was given an epinephrine injection and was kept all night.

She was rushed to A & E where she was given an epinephrine injection and was kept all night.

She was rushed to A & E where she was given an epinephrine injection and was kept all night.

Since then, Estelle has fully recovered but wishes to warn others of the dangers of PPD.

Since then, Estelle has fully recovered but wishes to warn others of the dangers of PPD.

The student acknowledges having made a "mistake" regarding her patch-test

The student acknowledges having made a "mistake" regarding her patch-test

Since then, Estelle has fully recovered but wishes to warn others of the dangers of PPD.

It is necessary for most permanent color tones, especially dark hues.

There is a strict limit to the concentration of PPD of 2% maximum in any substance applied to the hair. The dye used by Julie McCabe had a content of 1%.

There must also be clear warnings and instructions for use on all packaging.

The PPD is often used illegally in black henna tattoos offered in tourist places. The investigation revealed that Ms. McCabe had a reaction of this type of tattoo while vacationing in Dubai in 2007.


Source link