Let’s face it, it’s hard to beat the sentiment of branding an Apple product at a discount. And with Black Friday just days away, it’s the time of year to feel that feeling en masse.
Retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Expercom and Woot! bring discounts on Apple goodies. Heck, even the company itself continues its annual tradition of gift cards with select purchases. The best news: Although Black Friday doesn’t arrive until Friday, the deals are continuing right now.
Apple’s true wireless headphones have become ubiquitous for wireless headphones. There are now three separate models: AirPods with Charging Case, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Pro.
All AirPods offer a quick pairing experience with other Apple devices – think iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and even Apple TV. As soon as you insert them into your ears, they will be connected and ready to puff up the jams. The carrying case doubles as a charger and provides multiple recharges.
AirPods Pro take things to another level, and it should be obvious, as they’re our top choice for true wireless headphones. They offer a slightly smaller build with the addition of a silicone tip. This not only makes them more comfortable for longer listening sessions, but helps seal the ear for passive sound blocking. Best of all, they offer top notch noise cancellation.
Here are the current offers:
Our top pick for a smartwatch is having its biggest discount ever. The Apple Watch Series 6 now starts at $ 330 from its regular price of $ 399. The Series 6 has an always-on display, the ability to deliver blood oxygen levels, and even take an EKG on the wrist. As usual, the amount of the discount depends on the color of the 6 Series.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in Red produced ($ 329.98, originally $ 399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in Blue, Silver, or Space Gray Aluminum ($ 379, originally $ 399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in Red produced ($ 359.98, originally $ 429; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in Blue, Silver, or Space Gray Aluminum ($ 409, $ 429 originally; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS + Cellular ($ 389.98, originally $ 499; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS + Cellular ($ 479.99, originally $ 509; amazon.com)
Plus, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 get big discounts.
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS ($ 179, originally $ 199; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 3 42mm GPS ($ 214, originally $ 229; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray ($ 259, originally $ 279; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray ($ 289, originally $ 309; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS + Cellular in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray ($ 309, originally $ 329; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS + Cellular in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray ($ 339, originally $ 359; amazon.com)
The last few weeks have been busy for the Mac and new models are getting further discounts. Let’s be clear, though: Apple’s own processor, the M1, is very impressive, but it’s only available in the MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, and Mac Mini at the moment. Additionally, the iMac, larger MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, and iMac Pro still perform well with Intel processors. The very good news is that the current and previous generation models, as well as Silicon and Intel, are all getting discounts.
- MacBook Air with M1 chip, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD (from $ 949, from $ 999 originally; expercom.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD (from $ 1232, from $ 1299 originally; expercom.com, amazon.com, and bhphotovideo.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of SSD (from $ 1,449, from $ 1,499 originally; amazon.com and bhphotovideo.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD (from $ 1,699, from $ 1,799; expercom.com)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD (from $ 2199, from $ 2399 originally; expercom.com)
- MacBook Air with Intel Core i3 processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD (from $ 899, from $ 999 originally; amazon.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Intel i5 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD ($ 1,649, originally $ 1,799; amazon.com)
- Mac Mini with 8th Generation Intel Core processor ($ 1,049, originally $ 1,099; bhphotovideo.com)
- 27-inch IMac with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD ($ 1,699, originally $ 1,799; expercom.com)
Amazon is helping Apple’s savings, reducing the price of a number of iPads. The new fourth generation iPad Air with a modern and colorful design and the A14 Bionic chip inside gets a rare discount. The 64GB Wi-Fi variant is reduced to $ 559 from $ 599 in sky blue, silver, and green. The iPad Air has a 10.9-inch Retina display and the Touch ID sensor is located in the power button on the side.
You can even buy the Apple iPad Pro for $ 100 off if you go for 128GB or 256GB of storage. And if you’re looking for bigger storage and savings, the 512GB and 1TB models are $ 150 off. We loved this iPad for its new trackpad support, thanks to iPadOS 13.4, not to mention the fast A12Z Bionic chip that came with Apple’s latest iPads.
If you’re not looking for the latest but still want one of the best, Apple’s seventh-generation iPad is also on sale on Expercom ($ 419, originally $ 459; expercom .com). This iPad features winning features like a Retina display, as well as support for Apple Pencil. And while it contains an A10 Fusion chip (not Apple’s latest), the speed and power is still more than enough for lighter gaming and browsing.
For something smaller, Amazon is also offering discounts on the iPad Mini (from $ 379, from $ 399; amazon.com). There’s a reason we’ve rated this iPad as the most portable iPad of 2020: Its crystal-clear Retina display measures just 7.9 inches. But don’t let the size fool you; it still packs the impressive A12 Bionic chip as well as up to 256GB of storage.
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 128GB Wi-Fi (from $ 899.99, from $ 999 originally; amazon.com)
- 7.9-inch Apple iPad Mini, 64GB Wi-Fi (from $ 379, from $ 399 originally; amazon.com)
- 10.2-inch 7th Generation Apple iPad, 32GB Wi-Fi ($ 419, $ 459 originally; expercom.com)
- Apple iPad Air 10.9-inch 4th generation, 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular ($ 849, originally $ 879; bhphotovideo.com)
Apple-owned audio brand Beats also doesn’t miss the fun of Black Friday. You can find discounts on headphones and earphones, including a $ 90 discount on Powerbeats Pro in Moss and Spring Yellow colourways. These are our top picks for true wireless headphones perfect for workout enthusiasts.
- Powerbeats Pro in Moss ($ 159.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Powerbeats Pro in Spring Yellow ($ 159.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Powerbeats Pro in Lava Red ($ 199.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Solo Pro ($ 169.99, originally $ 299.95; amazon.com)
- Solo 3 ($ 179.99, originally $ 199.95; amazon.com)