The recently teased all-digital game from Square Enix producer Yosuke Saito and Bukkoro Creative Director Yoko Taro will be composed by Keiichi Okabe of MONACA, Saito announced at the Deny Niconico Net Chokaigi 2021 series live. Okabe is also the musical director and arranger.
Okabe has already worked on the Deny series and Drakengard 3, and is considered an essential element of the works of Yoko Taro.
In addition to Okabe, other composers from MONACA will also contribute.
No further details were announced.
Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or displaying poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.