Ellen DeGeneres will return to the studio to do her show with no audience on hand



[ad_1]

Ellen DeGeneres walks into the studio.

DeGeneres, 62, will return to work next week on the Warner Bros. lot to film his daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with no audiences.

According to Variety, the program, produced by WB’s Telepictures Productions, will return to the studio on Monday with a skeleton staff and crew.

Ellen DeGeneres, 62, will return to work next week on the Warner Bros. batch to film her daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with no audiences.

Ellen DeGeneres, 62, will return to work next week on the Warner Bros. batch to film her daytime talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with no audiences.

Telepictures Productions aims to keep the number of staff available to a minimum, each being paid their normal salary following problems faced by staff last year in the first months of the shutdown.

The production company kept the talk show on hiatus last week as it recovered from the virus, in addition to a spike in its home county of Los Angeles, according to Deadline.

The show, which was cut short a week after her initial return on January 4, has been airing reruns since December 10 after DeGeneres said she tested positive.

“Hi everyone, I want you all to know that I have tested positive for Covid-19,” Ellen said on social media. “Fortunately, I feel good right now. Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified and I am following all appropriate CDC guidelines. Please stay healthy and safe. Love, Ellen.

The show, which was cut short a week after returning on Jan.4, has been airing reruns since Dec.10 after DeGeneres said it tested positive.

The show, which was cut short a week after returning on January 4, has been airing reruns since December 10 after DeGeneres said it tested positive.

Ellen returned to work last fall, implementing social distancing protocols amid the spread of the virus

Ellen returned to work last fall, implementing social distancing protocols amid the spread of the virus

“ Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Los Angeles County and for the continued safety of our staff and team, The Ellen DeGeneres Show will push production by a week, ” the company said, January 11 being the current target date to resume. production on the show.

Ellen, who is married to Portia De Rossi, 47, returned to work last fall implementing social distancing protocols amid the spread of the virus.

The Los Angeles Department of Public Health has advised entertainment productions to cease in-person operations amid the local spike in the county.

The veteran TV personality's show initially ceased production on December 10 after DeGeneres said it tested positive on social media

The veteran TV personality’s show initially ceased production on December 10 after DeGeneres said it tested positive on social media

“While music, television and film productions are permitted, we urge you to strongly consider suspending work for a few weeks during this catastrophic surge in COVID cases. Identify and delay higher risk activities and focus on lower risk work for now, if possible, ”the department said, according to FilmLA.

Globally, 1,895,925 people died amid more than 87,952,778 positive diagnoses worldwide as of Thursday, according to Johns Hopkins University. The total death toll for COVID-19 in the United States was 364,735 people, with 21,543,310 total positive diagnoses.

In Ellen’s home state of California, officials said 28,045 people had died from the virus amid more than 2.5 million positive tests.

[ad_2]
Source link